? servers

? players online

At least 14 dead at mass shooting

• Content Count:  623

Been watching the heli-cams and listening to the police scanner. Pretty scary stuff and a little freaky having it be pretty close to home.

Anyways current TL;DR is basically once they fled the scene law enforcement lost them for a bit but eventually caught up and found them. That caused a pretty crazy car chase with gun fire. 1 guy bailed from the car and they arrested him. The other 2 eventually found themselves in a fire fight with the police, 1 guy ended up dead on the street with what looks like an AR next to him, and the last guy is supposedly still alive in the car with an AR on him(The car looks like swiss cheese so he's probably been hit at least once or twice).

They're attempting to clear the car now but being very cautious for explosives because they found a pipe bomb earlier.

• Content Count:  11725

I'm getting sick of hear about these.

Not enough good is being talked about because there seems to be more bad.

It's a damn shame this is near Christmas and soon enough something about ISIS will come up.

• Content Count:  6242

Latest information:

2 Suspects dead, one male and one female. Wearing assault gear with handguns and long rifles.

Third suspect is detained, they were seen running from the scene where the other 2 suspects died in a shootout with police.

Bomb squad is going to be on scene at the primary scene for multiple suspicious items left around after the initial shooting.

The scene where the 2 suspects died is still being processed as they fear car may be rigged with IED's.

There is a current, on-going, raid on an apartment complex in nearby Redlands, CA. Unsure how it is related at the moment.

There is no official word of terrorism at this point, however, with the multiple scenes and the armament and style of the attack, no one is denying it.

• Content Count:  1386

There was a mass shooting that happened today about a mile away from my work, and they closed down my store for an hour for safety. My condolences go out to the family members of the victims who were kill and injured. Today was a shock of reality as I listened to the police scanner and actually hearing the sirens go by and helicopters fly by as cops rushed to the chase of the gunmen. I hope no one from SG was effected by the shooting, and I will always remember today as a wake up call to reality.

Reply to Thread