? servers

? players online

Hacked be carefull

• Content Count:  351

I got hacked please be carefull if you trade with me or something gone update this soon but please be careful thank you

Edit: it looks like the ip from cafe that I go alot to play dota after class I will go and see what happen

Edit2:So me and friends reached the cafe and saw him we played it cool tell owner confirm its him and he come and confirm it was him we go on him and I said you the guy that stole my knifes and he was like I didn't do anything we proved to him it was the one who hacked my account he then try to run and we stopped him the police come on ( I called them when we going to cafe) we explained to them they was like it's cyber money and not real I was like it's worth money right? So it's my item and he stole it from me and they didn't care and left and didn't even file complain

We told the guy who stole my skins to give it back he said no and start talking shit and begin agrrasive then he his friend come and we both start fighting after the owner stop us we told them to give it back or we fight you again and this time owner with our side so we sit them down and I got on his steam account

This guy is fucking smartass I used to bet on site call csgodouble and he send the skins to his other accounts witch got the same name of bots on csgodouble and trying to be legit as fuck then I saw trade to bot name opskins turns out he cash it out I told him then to pay in cash he didn't have wallet and said he got no money then the owner come and said he gone take care of it he decided to prevent him from coming to the cafe again and removed his account ( players pay for accounts 1h around 2$ or something) he had like 15 or something and the owner told me to let this go and I did because of his respect and begin nice guy

This is fucked up story but all of this was real and happen to me

Account should

So if anyone got scammed by me or something ask me and I will give your item back

• Like 1
Edited by chet

• Content Count:  351

So I went to the cafe after class lucky they got cameras and I told the owner to see it waited like 1hour tell he comes now when I play I put my wallet and phone on the table so I get comfortable when I sit now the guy next to me was watching me putting my I'd and password and I didn't pay attention to him.

After playing I went to my car to bring something (ofc I took my phone and wallet) and looking at camera the guy enter my I'd and password but I had mobile steam guide( witch send code to my phone when I login) and I think he saw the code as I didn't give attention anyway after watching and talking to onwer to see more info about him

After I look at it I saw he is regular so I give me phone number to him and I wait for him to msg me

• Content Count:  6759

So I went to the cafe after class lucky they got cameras and I told the owner to see it waited like 1hour tell he comes now when I play I put my wallet and phone on the table so I get comfortable when I sit now the guy next to me was watching me putting my I'd and password and I didn't pay attention to him.

After playing I went to my car to bring something (ofc I took my phone and wallet) and looking at camera the guy enter my I'd and password but I had mobile steam guide( witch send code to my phone when I login) and I think he saw the code as I didn't give attention anyway after watching and talking to onwer to see more info about him

After I look at it I saw he is regular so I give me phone number to him and I wait for him to msg me

this is why i dont trust cyber cafes. hopefully you beat the shit out of this nerd and make him apologize.

• Content Count:  989

dafuq

also that's too bad chet, here's hoping you get some sweet, sweet justice!

The crap

Beat the guy up, chet and take his account. Make him go through the pain you did

Reply to Thread