? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [12-09-15]

• Content Count:  885

My most memorable childhood memory...

I remember the time when I went to a carnival at the age of 7.

I was grabbing a bite to eat with my mother.

When I sat down at the table, I noticed my legs were resting on a foot stand.

That foot stand wasn't a foot stand.

It was an anthill.

I'm sure you guys know what happened next.

Same thing happened to me.

Was on a house boat in Ireland. Was gonna feed the ducks with a loaf of bread. As picked the bread up I noticed it was covered in ant. Threw the entire fucker in.

But my most important is making my first friend when I moved to Paris. Our first day of school, we bonded being the only American kids.

• Content Count:  3740

Most memorable childhood memory would be in early elementary school when I confessed to a girl that I had a crush on her, only to find out that she had the exact same feelings for me. Young love, what an experience, even if it was like 20 years ago.

Best childhood memory, gaming wise, hands down was when Zelda Ocarina of Time was released and I received a copy for Xmas.

• Content Count:  11725

Most memorable childhood memory would be in early elementary school when I confessed to a girl that I had a crush on her, only to find out that she had the exact same feelings for me. Young love, what an experience, even if it was like 20 years ago.

Best childhood memory, gaming wise, hands down was when Zelda Ocarina of Time was released and I received a copy for Xmas.

Remember the shadow temple and trying to find that scarecrow with the lens of truth, took me 3 hours to cross that ship

• Content Count:  4960

When I got my first bike, and I crashed it.. The same day.

My parents were so pissed, stood in the corner for a while and then fell asleep standing up.

Badass 5 year old

• Content Count:  1406

When I was 6 years old, my dad bought my mom a brand new silver Geo Tracker hardtop for mothers day. We ended up taking it offroading and got the thing buried In mud. Was a fun 2 mile walk back to the main road to get help.

• Content Count:  1459

I don't remember how old I was when it happened, but I was young. So I was riding my scooter down my driveway, which is basically a hill, and then the wheel of the scooter got caught in a crack and i did a 360 in the air and fell flat on my face. Below my knee was a sharp pebble that punctured my skin and was so deep that you could see my bone. I cried for hours........And I still have the scar.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread