? servers

? players online

Is WWE A Sport?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Is WWE A Sport?

Is WWE A Sport?

• Content Count:  3462

I can probably never actually watch it myself, it seems to me more of entertainment based on the drama involving the characters rather than the actual competition since it's technically made up. But that's just a view from someone who's less than a fair weather fan so yeah.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  2589

Souce boss your entire argument is based off of work ethics. The examples you were providing, are basically saying that the harder a wrestler works, the further in the company he advances. That does not make WWE a sport. How well the wrestler does in the match has no effect on the outcome. While it might increase his chances of succeeding in the business, it does not affect the match.

• Content Count:  2230

Whilst UFC is a sport and wrestling as a whole is a sport. WWE is not a sport. It's simply a form of entertainment, sports can't be staged. If they are staged then that is match fixing and against a rules. Simply entertainment.

• Content Count:  470

Souce boss your entire argument is based off of work ethics. The examples you were providing, are basically saying that the harder a wrestler works, the further in the company he advances. That does not make WWE a sport. How well the wrestler does in the match has no effect on the outcome. While it might increase his chances of succeeding in the business, it does not affect the match.

Like I said baby, off the examples I provided, I got more. Lets talk about injuries. Injuries happen, it changes the outcome of the match. This one divas match, one diva got KO'd in the ring. She was supposed to win. Because of her injury, it changed the outcome of the match. The other diva won. Injuries happen in SPORTS. Or how about Daniel Bryan? Daniel Bryan won the intercontinental championship. A couple of weeks later, due to a concussion, he had to give up the title, changing WWE's plans for him, changing match outcomes. ;)

Reply to Thread