? servers

? players online

Can't access website

• Content Count:  8756

Happened to me a few months ago, and happened to @Nuclear Onion a few days ago. It lasted for over a week for me, I think it was in October? I remember trying everything with @SpikedRocker and @XeNo/@Revenga, and I don't think we could find anything. What fixed it for me was another hard reset of the router at my home but it may not fix your issue, could try though.

• Content Count:  1592

Any problems with joining our servers? If yes then nfo has probably banned ips close to your location, if not then try what prez said. Isp blocking possibly?

[wow intensifies] by tapatalk

• Content Count:  703

No I can play on the servers. I restarted my router and renewed my ip and still not working. I guess I can try having my router off all night tonight.

• Content Count:  3462

Happened to me a few months ago, and happened to @Nuclear Onion a few days ago. It lasted for over a week for me, I think it was in October? I remember trying everything with @SpikedRocker and @XeNo/@Revenga, and I don't think we could find anything. What fixed it for me was another hard reset of the router at my home but it may not fix your issue, could try though.

It lasted a couple days, then a Christmas miracle happened and it started to work again! :larry:

• Content Count:  2167

This happened to me and seems to have stopped now *crosses fingers* I tried two different PCs. Two different routers. Two different browsers. Two different IPs. Two different ISPs. Tried flushing DNS. Tried flushing browser cache. Tried different OS. etc etc etc. Could still connect from my phone on the cell network. Only thing I can think of is that the whole region was having trouble connecting or something. Oh, and I tried two different DNS servers. Only thing that stopped it was just waiting for it to work again.

Reply to Thread