? servers

? players online

What Types of Jeans do you wear?

• Content Count:  11501

Depends on the pricetag. If its on sale at a outlet then ill definitely look for those.

If you're used to buying TR then it won't be too much of a shock. Unless you just started buying TR, cause they're kind of going out of style now and the prices are dropping. Joe's though are so soft it feels almost like wearing PJ's. Probably run you like $150 for a nice pair at a Nordstrom Rack

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3052

IDK. Whatever my mom buys me lel

JK. I only wear jeans during the winter time when I need to go out. So I have 2x Aeropostale jeans. If I am lounging at home/running to the store I prefer to wear sweatpants/nylon pants

Edited by Labarr

• Content Count:  540

If you're used to buying TR then it won't be too much of a shock. Unless you just started buying TR, cause they're kind of going out of style now and the prices are dropping. Joe's though are so soft it feels almost like wearing PJ's. Probably run you like $150 for a nice pair at a Nordstrom Rack

Then yeah I wouldn't have an issue buying them. I normally get pairs for $80-$100 at outlets but if its worth the price, then I'd get them. I know from joe's they normally are slimmer jeans which I'm not into. If they have anything around my liking (34-32 relaxed fit) I'd stop by and buy a pair or 2. On the cheaper side but still always great is lucky brand. Really comfortable and durable. I have about 4 pairs of them. Diesels are also good but relatively more expensive.

• Content Count:  218

I always wear my light blue/almost white jeggings from hollister because they come in the S length for short people XD. They look just like skinny jeans, just more comfortable

I feel like the lighter color makes it look like I have more weight on me .-.

mind you I'm 5'2 and 99 lbs... *sigh* so I feel you

Edited by Kitty Kat

• Content Count:  265

the price is a bit high but ill make sure to look out for them :)

I always wear my light blue/almost white jeggings from hollister because they come in the S length for short people XD. They look just like skinny jeans, just more comfortable

I feel like the lighter color makes it look like I have more weight on me .-.

mind you I'm 5'2 and 99 lbs... *sigh* so I feel you

im 5'7 5'8 and i weigh umm......i hover around 100 and i cant seem to gain weight

• Content Count:  218

im 5'7 5'8 and i weigh umm......i hover around 100 and i cant seem to gain weight

T.T my dad got me a fitbit for Christmas and it has a foodlog in it, basically been tracking to make sure I'm taking in more calories than I'm exerting..(my main issue) it seems to be helping. I've never tried any diets etc. but with this foodlogging I've gone from 97 lbs to 99 in 5 days give or take. My weight hovers too and it only seems to be weight loss usually. Here's a few things maybe you can try that I did which really helped; Try drinking your calories I like making smoothies and trying different drinks, and also always eat the extra calories I can like chips. The thing is I'm a major foodie but I have an issue where my metabolism is so high that it seems no matter what I eat it burns off before it's in my system.

I hope you find a way to help you gain weight. I know it sucks but you can do anything you put your mind to ^-^

*********and supposedly according to a BMI calculator I'm a healthy weight for my height and age but o well 99 lbs just makes me feel weird

Edited by Kitty Kat

T.T my dad got me a fitbit for Christmas and it has a foodlog in it, basically been tracking to make sure I'm taking in more calories than I'm exerting..(my main issue) it seems to be helping. I've never tried any diets etc. but with this foodlogging I've gone from 97 lbs to 99 in 5 days give or take. My weight hovers too and it only seems to be weight loss usually. Here's a few things maybe you can try that I did which really helped; Try drinking your calories I like making smoothies and trying different drinks, and also always eat the extra calories I can like chips. The thing is I'm a major foodie but I have an issue where my metabolism is so high that it seems no matter what I eat it burns off before it's in my system.

I hope you find a way to help you gain weight. I know it sucks but you can do anything you put your mind to ^-^

*********and supposedly according to a BMI calculator I'm a healthy weight for my height and age but o well 99 lbs just makes me feel weird

okay ill try doing that, thanks :)

and yeah my metabolism is insane

Reply to Thread