? servers

? players online

Targeting

• Content Count:  2262

You can keep killing the same CT, no problem.

But as long as you killed him or he get killed, you start saying 'HAHAHAHA REKTED" "get rekt" "owned!" and anything else. It's harassing a player and is punishable

• Content Count:  1612

Others above have answered this well. If someone keeps dying to a T, they should attempt a new strategy.

Also:

Friendly reminder that teabagging is not KOS.

• Content Count:  1546

You can keep killing the same CT, no problem.

But as long as you killed him or he get killed, you start saying 'HAHAHAHA REKTED" "get rekt" "owned!" and anything else. It's harassing a player and is punishable

I'm pretty sure you were talking about me, jpi. I wasn't upset that you kept on killing me but was irritated that you had to comment every single time you killed me. What BlackWhite said was correct. It's not punishable to kill the same CT every round. But please, it was a 1:3 thing and you kept on killing me 30 seconds into the round. :fakyou: Cut me some slack please, because late night PB tends to get pretty boring.

• Content Count:  160

like i said sry was in bad mood so decided to try hard and btw

Top Definition

insanity

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

I'm pretty sure you were talking about me, jpi. I wasn't upset that you kept on killing me but was irritated that you had to comment every single time you killed me. What BlackWhite said was correct. It's not punishable to kill the same CT every round. But please, it was a 1:3 thing and you kept on killing me 30 seconds into the round. :fakyou: Cut me some slack please, because late night PB tends to get pretty boring.

• Content Count:  3462

Seriously, I've seen my fair share of dumb JB threads...but this?

I don't even...I'm just gonna lock and look away.

For an actual answer (from me that is, probably all of the answers are fine), no, targeting is fine when you are a T. We used to bum rush Bubblez all the time in CS:S. Even the insults like "GET REKT" are pretty friendly sounding. If they get to a point where it's truly to hurt someones feelings/disrespect then I'd say to calm down a bit for it's just a role playing gamemode.

Edited by Nuclear Onion

Reply to Thread