? servers

? players online

Targeting

• Content Count:  160

So if a person has irritated me to the point i decide to start try harding and i go after said plebian every round kill them about 8 rounds in row just after cells open is that bad i was T and i was grabbing usp on summer jail and killing them every time as soon as they opened cells does this count as bad because said pleb cant ak v usp mid range 8 rounds in a row, someone said i shouldnt because it ruins there game experience and to that i say if i kill u 8 rounds in row with no difficulty u should move the dot in the center of ur screen on to my body and press the left mouse button and i wont kill you. whats ur opinion and said person pls no say who u are and sry for maybe being hostile in game said person.

Edited by jpi02
i stupid and cant write right

• Content Count:  2589

Fuck the image...use punctuation mofo

Are you asking if you, as a T, killing a CT every round, is bad? That's kinda the point of the game...

Edited by Goku

• Content Count:  160

No im saying targeting same ct and killing them 8 times in a row is bad. so yes people are saying i should kill a ct when i am t wich is point of game i dont know hat there thinking but yeah

So yes, you are asking if you, as a T, killing a CT every round is bad. And the answer to your question is no.

And tbh this thread sounds more like a humble brag than anything.....

• Like 2

The act of killing the CT is not bad, it's part of the game mode. As for the "if they make you mad", I would say it depends if you are being aggressive on mic or in chat and harassing or taunting the CT.

• Content Count:  11723

i may of done that a bit like i said temper is still work and progress.

Thats what I told you,

I have no problem going after just one person but if you were saying like "get good", "get rekted" , "You suck" than I would punish you.

But if you are just killing them, its fine, its part of the game.

Reply to Thread