? servers

? players online

Musical.ly

• Content Count:  5063

Original:

Kids arent kids anymore, i gotta say i am a little disgusted by how kids are acting these days!

I blame the crap Disney Chanel shows!! I grew up on Fox Kids, drawn/animated cartoons.

These days kids watch all this crap which teaches them to act bitchy and do all this shit.

Any thoughts?

Edited by floffypus

• Content Count:  5063

Meh. Fuck it, kids are idiots. Let them be idiots. They'll regret it later.

Im so glad i grew up with brick phones without cameras and all these fucking apps!

Poor kids are digging their own graves now a days, and they dont deserve it!

• Content Count:  273

Kids are growing up with smartphones in their hands these days. Back when I was a kid I would go out and play with the neighborhood kids playing soccer or smoke cigs and do naughty stuff. We were more adventurous. Haven't started using social media till like around 2006 myspace/aim. Boot up the family computer check myspace comments for an hour then boom im done. We live in the smartphone age now where people are just brain dead scrolling thru their phones 24/7. These kids get exposed to lot of shit. Following the coolest trends on twitter/instagram. Its pretty obvious that todays music stars talk about sex,money,drugs,twerking,blunts,hood shit in great detail. The bar has been lowered. These kids don't know any better. Im drunk so this post might not make any sense fyi

• Content Count:  2579

We cant really blame the new generation.

What you guys did dumb before was as dumb, but it wasn't publicly released. I had my first Cellphone last year when I got a job, it wasn't necessary, but events made it obligatory for me. You guys grew up with your technologies, we're growing up with ours. I don't support 12 years olds with cellphones, but we can't blame them either.

• Content Count:  1459

Well this is just how its going to be. Technology and parents and everything is evolving and a lot changes. idk i hate musical.ly and vine because its just a bunch of little kids who think they are funny.

Reply to Thread