? servers

? players online

More In-Depth Rule Clarification on Vents Needed.

• Content Count:  1468

Why not?

You tell someone on Lego to go to soccer. You go into soccer and you see a guy standing in the command booth. He obviously either went through a vent.

Just cuz someone has a gun doesn't mean he got it through a vent. That ain't really obvious. Common sense and not being an asshole should win in such situations.

Why not? What? lmao

You can't just assume somebody has done something and kill them. If there's proof he's done it (only one in the cell + no one in pool or anywhere else) still, there's a possibility someone got the gun and left. You've just assumed he picked it up, which this is a freekill. Assumptions shouldn't be made, they need to be backed up with evidence..

The example you gave, there's 2 ways. The vents, or 2nd floor. If they know no one went up there then fine. But if they never restricted 2nd floor they can't really kill him.

• Content Count:  2589

Rabbit has a point, and honestly if we're going to let CTs kill on assumption, may as well just kill all Ts at the round start. They might rebel.

Less of killing on assumption, and more of using your critical thinking skills. In the OP example, he's the only one in VIP cell. Only way he gets the deagle is to have left his cell before they opened. Another good example that happens a lot is on Lego. The USP only spawns in one cell. If I get shot at from that cell, and there's only one T in that cell, I'm going to kill that T.

• Content Count:  4960

Just like ttt.

You need solid proof.

That's what I told another player in PB today.

I told he they need to see you taking the vent or beeing in it to be able to kill you for it.

Anything could have happened, they could have gotten the deagle from somebody else who went into that vent.

• Content Count:  83

Anything could have happened, they could have gotten the deagle from somebody else who went into that vent.

Exactly

Less of killing on assumption, and more of using your critical thinking skills. In the OP example, he's the only one in VIP cell. Only way he gets the deagle is to have left his cell before they opened. Another good example that happens a lot is on Lego. The USP only spawns in one cell. If I get shot at from that cell, and there's only one T in that cell, I'm going to kill that T.

Yes I realize that in my specific situation the reason form me being killed should have been that i exited my cell before they were opened wich is always KOS. But thats not the reason he gave.

So is the conclusion that you cant just assume unless its the situation i was in in which yes he can be killed because he exited his cell and went through vent.

In other situations you cant? Am i right?

Edited by Nuclear Onion
merged posts xd

• Content Count:  11501

If I know for a fact using critical thinking that you were the one who went in the vent, threw a grenade at me, shot a CT, etc...I'm shooting you in the face.

• Like 1
Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  2238

BUT, as VIP cell is across the main room from armory, there is no way that the CTs can know that he was the only one in VIP when the round started.

Also, for this situation, seeing as how there's not a guarantee that Rabbit was indeed the one to get the gun, and if it's holstered, how hard is it to tell him to drop it?

• Content Count:  2589

BUT, as VIP cell is across the main room from armory, there is no way that the CTs can know that he was the only one in VIP when the round started.

Also, for this situation, seeing as how there's not a guarantee that Rabbit was indeed the one to get the gun, and if it's holstered, how hard is it to tell him to drop it?

I want you to explain to me how Rabbit got the gun without leaving his cell. "oh his teammate left the cell through vent, got the deagle, ran back into the vent, tossed him the deagle, then left the vent all before the CT had time to leave armory." It isn't assumptions, it's putting two and two together. The kill was justifiable. What we have here is a case of poor rebelling, and someone being upset that they were busted.

• Content Count:  83

I want you to explain to me how Rabbit got the gun without leaving his cell. "oh his teammate left the cell through vent, got the deagle, ran back into the vent, tossed him the deagle, then left the vent all before the CT had time to leave armory." It isn't assumptions, it's putting two and two together. The kill was justifiable. What we have here is a case of poor rebelling, and someone being upset that they were busted.

okay so what if that assumption actually happened and iwasnt the one who ran into vent to get deag. then what i was freekilled on assumption

Reply to Thread