? servers

? players online

the TTT server

• Content Count:  2579

Whats up SG.

I've been playing the TTT server for a good week and something bothers me, the server seems a bit off.

I need to prevent you guys tho, I am not new to community servers or to CS:GO, I know what I am talking about.

I've noticed that the server doesn't register bullet hits correctly, and it's worse than 64tick matchmaking servers.

It feels like I play at 100 constant ping yet I have less than 60 usually. I can't tell if its conflicts between me and the server, the plugins, hitboxes are fucking up, really can't tell. I'm convinced it isn't my skill level which is dropping on TTT, it's only on this server that it happens.

I lil help would be appreciated, thx.

Edited by roux

• Content Count:  1396

Yeah, I was right thinking it was the plugins, maybe the TTT plugin is old or laggy, there maybe are new versions of it

Yes there are newer version of the TTT plugin, but the problem is I'm not using a base TTT plugin I'm using one I modified a lot

• Content Count:  570

I have heard multiple times from a vast number of people that the hit registry seems off. But, to be honest I haven't really experienced any bullet hit registration issues on my multiple hours of playing on the TTT server, I've always just dismissed my shots not hitting as me not being good enough at the game or maybe just bad luck. That might just be me though :(

• Like 2

• Content Count:  171

Yes there are newer version of the TTT plugin, but the problem is I'm not using a base TTT plugin I'm using one I modified a lot

#BlameR3TRO :kappa:

I personally haven't noticed a problem with the hitboxes (I'm also very bad so maybe I'm used to my shots being inaccurate). Is there any way to update the TTT plugin and re-modify it? I feel dumb asking because I know very little about coding and the answer is most likely no.

• Content Count:  2579

Thats understandable, getting a newer version would cause you trouble since you'd have to mod it all again.

• Content Count:  570

#BlameR3TRO :kappa:

I personally haven't noticed a problem with the hitboxes (I'm also very bad so maybe I'm used to my shots being inaccurate). Is there any way to update the TTT plugin and re-modify it? I feel dumb asking because I know very little about coding and the answer is most likely no.

You should just bug retro to recode the whole thing :^)

pls dont ban me

Reply to Thread