? servers

? players online

Plants Vs, Zombies

• Content Count:  25

Have it where Humans spawn half way in the ground, then have zombies that respawn but come in waves and in the early waves the zombies have low hp and humans get points for killing the zombies and with those points they buy better weapons and armor.

• Content Count:  5674

What? I don't get it? Is that some kind of gamemode? Maybe instead of you spamming posts, you put some effort into them? Spamming posts for admin/reg will not help you.

Woah there

But seriously though what server would this be on or is this for ZE or what or why or when or who?

• Content Count:  1468

Please elaborate on this, cause I really don't get what you were trying to say, cause to me this seems like the generic trying to boost your post count. What game is this for? What server if CSGO? What actually is plants vs zombies (this plugin, I assume, or map?)

• Content Count:  189

What? I don't get it? Is that some kind of gamemode? Maybe instead of you spamming posts, you put some effort into them? Spamming posts for admin/reg will not help you.

You are a savage but an honest person. I think maybe he's talking about a CS:GO version of the game Plants.vs.Zombies? My perception of what he was trying to say is to have a few humans in a custom built csgo map spawn and only have 1+ lives. They try to survive as many waves as possible while stuck in a certain area I guess and try to kill zombies that spawn (that come at you and try to kill yo [sort of like zombie escape except humans are restrained]) which could either be NPC's or other players (with slowed movement speed?) which could be pretty funny. You get money for surviving each wave I suppose and use that to upgrade armor, and buy nades + weapons. Although I completely agree with Stunning that you should put more effort into your posts @Saucy , the idea isn't bad, elaborate more on it that's all because we are all very confused.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  25

Please elaborate on this, cause I really don't get what you were trying to say, cause to me this seems like the generic trying to boost your post count. What game is this for? What server if CSGO? What actually is plants vs zombies (this plugin, I assume, or map?)

I see where what I said could need more elaboration, But what Jiggly said was basically it, Either make a whole new server or have it as an event on a current server like ZE, Have humans either spawn or use the bury command to have Humans I.E, Defences in the ground and then the Zombies have a low HP and when The Defences kill a zombie they get Points I.E/Cash, to buy weapons, armor and grenades. And with each wave of zombies that are completed the zombies' armor/HP increase. And there might even be people here that could make a map for this gamemode and that Map could have certain custom spawns and other such, and maybe that map could be added to the list of current SG ZE Maps.

• Content Count:  1468

I see where what I said could need more elaboration, But what Jiggly said was basically it, Either make a whole new server or have it as an event on a current server like ZE, Have humans either spawn or use the bury command to have Humans I.E, Defences in the ground and then the Zombies have a low HP and when The Defences kill a zombie they get Points I.E/Cash, to buy weapons, armor and grenades. And with each wave of zombies that are completed the zombies' armor/HP increase. And there might even be people here that could make a map for this gamemode and that Map could have certain custom spawns and other such, and maybe that map could be added to the list of current SG ZE Maps.

Thanks for expanding on this, this sounds interesting a could be used for the event server.

• Content Count:  5674

Since you explained more in detail it sounds pretty fun since I love those games where more waves come and you get more upgrades, I'd definitely vote for this to go into an event

Reply to Thread