? servers

? players online

Trouble Posting Images

• Content Count:  12

Sorry if this has been addressed before but I am having issues posting images on the forums. I can attache pictures to my post but when I use picture it doesn't work. Also it won't let me add a picture to my signature. So what am I missing?

• Content Count:  2504

What do you mean by use picture?

And for images in signatures I believe it's set so you need to be at least a Regular (30 days and 50+ posts) before you're able to upload an image to your signature.

• Content Count:  2589

@Revenga this thread reminded me, could we maybe get a sticky somewhere explaining the whole picture thing to people and maybe make that thread a place to request domains to be white listed? Tagging @SpikedRocker as well since it was his original thread.

Edit: And by explaining, I mean simply telling them what sites are white listed. Don't know if y'all would rather a new thread be made, or bump and sticky the original thread somewhere else.

• Content Count:  12

What do you mean by use picture?

And for images in signatures I believe it's set so you need to be at least a Regular (30 days and 50+ posts) before you're able to upload an image to your signature.

Oh I just realized it embedded it versus showing what I meant. I types out [ img ] picture [ / img] to show what I was doing to post. Also good to know for signatures, thanks.

• Content Count:  2589

Oh I just realized it embedded it versus showing what I meant. I types out [ img ] picture [ / img] to show what I was doing to post. Also good to know for signatures, thanks.

In order for an image to show up instead of [.img] http://www.site.com [./img] it has to be from one of those white listed sites I linked you to in my first post.

Edit: mfw site.com is an actual site

• Content Count:  6242

Here is the current listing of whitelisted sites for images:

imgur.com|photobucket.com|inara.cz|flicker.com|facebook.com|deviantart.com|tinypic.com|steamusercontent.com|fbcdn.net|steamsignature.com|imageshack.us|screencast.com|rocketleaguestats.com|puu.sh|gyazo.com|gfycat.com|tumblr.com|cubeupload.com|steam-gamers.net|prntscr.com|speedtest.net|gametracker.com

We can use this thread as a reference thread. No need to sticky.

I've also updated the FAQ sticky, cleaned it up surprised @Revenga didn't do it earlier cause it looked like crap. I added a bit saying if you are brand new crap won't work for you.

Edited by SpikedRocker

Reply to Thread