? servers

? players online

Bringing Steam Gamers Back to CSS?

• Content Count:  11

I would like to offer to pay for the original JB server back on CSS my friend and I miss it so much! I'm not sure exactly how much it would cost yes but I just want it back. With all the pluggins, maps, ect if possible. The donation program where you can become a supporter as well and everything like that. The in-game store with all the skins and trails you can purchase with your points. Please lemme know how y'all feel about this and if you're going to allow me to do this. I will need some help cause I really don't know how to set all this up.

- Mr. Nice Guy!

• Content Count:  1421

The reason we have abandoned the concepts you request is for community growth. It would be foolish and a waste of time reverting back to them. CSGO had more players and brings more people to the community. Im sure if you want jb that bad you can find another community server

• Content Count:  11725

The reason we have abandoned the concepts you request is for community growth. It would be foolish and a waste of time reverting back to them. CSGO had more players and brings more people to the community. Im sure if you want jb that bad you can find another community server

Well; When we made the switch to GO, CS;S had more players, everything was broken.

But since every mod is "working" with a few bugs here and there, now there is no need.

Anything other than CS might have a better chance like rust, but As of now, I do not think anything will get off the ground because of "overhype"

• Content Count:  1802

Why? What makes css jailbreak better than csgo? Only thing that makes css jailbreak better is that ba_jail_rapeus is not in go.

• Content Count:  4960

You'll never have the same people or the same playerbase for CSS JB. There won't be as much admins going to there either so we would have to rely on the interest of players we've never seen before at SG.

I'd say no, but this is a democracy :)

• Content Count:  954

I get the feeling that nearly everyone would WANT a CS:S server, be it MG or ZE mainly, or at least finding some way to modify GO to be more like how those modes played in CS:S, but we all realize it just won't survive.

I want you to keep in mind that back before CSGO, the ONLY server that had any players on it was MG, and even then it only reached 10-20 players on average. DR was gone, PB was dead, ZE was a husk.

I'm one of the people that if we got a CS:S ZE server I'd likely never play GO ever again, but keep in mind that most people who play SG don't even go onto the forums, and would have NO idea that we got a CS:S server, and furthermore, many likely don't even own CS:S.

Reply to Thread