? servers

? players online

Last Requests

• Content Count:  1057

So I ran into a situation today that I believe needs major clarification. A Ct agreed to do a knife fight with a T. While they were doing their thing, another Ct decides to shoot the T in the head with an awp. Asteria slayed him next round but quickly slayed herself because she said a T is kos any time he hits a CT. I told her the slay was legit and she shouldn't have slayed herself. But she showed me a post and asked StunningJam. I spoke with Stunningjam and decided to make up this thread so I can see the point of how this rule was created. I remember distinctively that Nuclear Onion stating that the rules on Prison Break have not changed since 2012 and I want to make sure that this is still legit.

Could I get an AO+ to state whether it is allowed to interfere in someones LR and kill the T.

Sincerely,

B

@Caution

@Nuclear Onion

@Wawa

@Asteria

@Bread

• Like 2

• Content Count:  6759

I could've sworn an admin doesn't need to slay themselves if they're slaying someone else who interfered and freekilled. No one ever did this is CS:S and this is the first time I'm hearing it for GO.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1546

I could've sworn an admin doesn't need to slay themselves if they're slaying someone else who interfered and freekilled. No one ever did this is CS:S and this is the first time I'm hearing it for GO.

BUT:

- Am I allowed to kill a terrorist in the middle of a knife fight, shot for shot, etc.?

- Under no circumstance is a terrorist allowed to knife a counter-terrorist (unless the CT walks into the T's knife). Therefore, the answer is yes. If a T knifes you in the middle of a knife fight, you can shoot them, however that is an extremely douchey move.

Unless this is only for the CT who decided to do the LR with the T? idek

• Like 1

BUT:

- Am I allowed to kill a terrorist in the middle of a knife fight, shot for shot, etc.?

- Under no circumstance is a terrorist allowed to knife a counter-terrorist (unless the CT walks into the T's knife). Therefore, the answer is yes. If a T knifes you in the middle of a knife fight, you can shoot them, however that is an extremely douchey move.

Unless this is only for the CT who decided to do the LR with the T? idek

Yes, but your situation was different from that from what Bubblez is saying, no? o.o

From what I understood was that a T and CT were in a knife fight for an LR. A second CT killed the T as a freekill, you slayed the second CT for it and yourself. In that situation, you don't need to slay yourself because you're following admin protocol of a freekill during the round.

For the rule you listed, I think it's referring to if the T that's in the middle of an LR like knife fight and knives a different CT that isn't part of the LR then it's KOSable and okay to kill the T.

I just don't get why you slayed yourself if you were following protocol of a freekill cos you weren't really interfering as a T. You were only interfering as an admin and doing your job xD

• Content Count:  2230

I've always thought that it was technically (and unfortunately) if a T damages a CT for any reason (regardless of LR's, if they're told to, if the CT is the one involved or not involved in the LR) they can therefore be killed by any CT. Thus this wouldn't be a freekill. It's a dick move and I personally don't agree with it, but that's what the rules state.

• Like 1

Yes, but your situation was different from that from what Bubblez is saying, no? o.o

From what I understood was that a T and CT were in a knife fight for an LR. A second CT killed the T as a freekill, you slayed the second CT for it and yourself. In that situation, you don't need to slay yourself because you're following admin protocol of a freekill during the round.

For the rule you listed, I think it's referring to if the T that's in the middle of an LR like knife fight and knives a different CT that isn't part of the LR then it's KOSable and okay to kill the T.

I just don't get why you slayed yourself if you were following protocol of a freekill cos you weren't really interfering as a T. You were only interfering as an admin and doing your job xD

IDK I GOT SCARED AND I FELT BAD SO I SLAYED MYSELF and yes I am agreeing with what @Lukelele wrote

OK

GUYS OK

I UNDERSTAND

CAN WE CLSOE THREAD

Just clarifyed with Bubblez uh apparently the T didn't knife the CT at all?????????? I don't know someone pls check

THIS IS EMBARASSSING CAN WE LIKE ERASE THIS THRWAD

• Like 2
Edited by michellec

• Content Count:  2579

Lock it or not, imo, this still needs change. Many rules are weird like the " Any damage done to a CT is KOS." That includes LRs, Preknifing, throwing a smoke directly on a guard, etc. It needs to be clarified. You shouldn't be KOS for having a "shot for shot until I die" lr, many guards stop you after the first one. You can clarify thag as a "douchey move" but that won't stop most of the guards to do it.

Thats just my opinion pls no ban

IDK I GOT SCARED AND I FELT BAD SO I SLAYED MYSELF and yes I am agreeing with what @Lukelele wrote

OK

GUYS OK

I UNDERSTAND

CAN WE CLSOE THREAD

Just clarifyed with Bubblez uh apparently the T didn't knife the CT at all?????????? I don't know someone pls check

THIS IS EMBARASSSING CAN WE LIKE ERASE THIS THRWAD

Ur a qtpi it's ok

• Like 3

Reply to Thread