? servers

? players online

Kickoff to Summer Giveaway! Month long event with $600+ in steam prizes! SG.Reg+

• Content Count:  1468

I've done did it!

Holy shit Ngo, I cannot express how amazing this is of you. Thanks for your continued support to this community, not only to help it run but to give to the people of the community. Thank you. :)

• Content Count:  1053

Update: I'll be reusing the same scattergories as the ones i used for the game a few weeks back. As it's simply mostly luck with a little bit of effort with the scoring, i am able to reuse them. The highest scorer will be the winner. Winner will also win $ to spend on steam. Not sure if i'll be starting one up today or tomorrow.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  659

Update: I'll be reusing the same scattergories as the ones i used for the game a few weeks back. As it's simply mostly luck with a little bit of effort with the scoring, i am able to reuse them. The highest scorer will be the winner. Winner will also win $ to spend on steam. Not sure if i'll be starting one up today or tomorrow.

Is this in addition to the already existing giveaway or are you going to make everything given away reliant on the scattergories?

> In addition to the random drawings, there will be other ways to win spread out randomly until the Event ends. These can range from additional random drawings to games like Scattergories. These prizes will vary and won't be a set $25.

Per the OP

As this is the official kickoff day, I will be throwing in another 2 winners just for today for a today of 3 winners!

Day 1/24 Drawing

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14945[/ATTACH]

Winner: #55 @Nishok

Winner: #2 @kitteh

Winner: #51 @Ms. Blargh

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14946[/ATTACH]

Congrats to the 3 Winners, you've each won $25 to spend on Steam games. PM's will be sent soon, everyone else best of luck in the next 23 days!

• Like 3

Reply to Thread