? servers

? players online

Giveaway (Paradox game)

• Content Count:  1083

The second one is actually a paradox, though.

The first and third aren't. The first is theoretically a loop, but as a principle of how Pinnochio's nose works, it has a definite end.

The third is just a riddle.

The second one isn't actually a paradox. It just appears to be a paradox at first glance without putting any thought or research in.

• Content Count:  1802

Number 2 you didn't specify the lenght of time she travels, thus she could go back one day and kill her grandmother and be a murderer.

• Content Count:  1056

1. HIS FUKING NOSE GROWS CAUSE HE LIED, BUT SINCE IT GREW HE DIDN'T LIE, SO IT WOULDN'T GROW AND IT WILL GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON.

2. multiple universes in which the granddaughter kill her grandmother in a different universe so therefore she wouldn't die but technically would die in another universe.

3. the mum tells the crocodile to give back the child to her and if the crocodile doesn't give back the child, it would be lying.

:nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion:

• Content Count:  954

The second one isn't actually a paradox. It just appears to be a paradox at first glance without putting any thought or research in.

It is. It's literally called the grandfather paradox. Look it up.

Number 2 you didn't specify the lenght of time she travels, thus she could go back one day and kill her grandmother and be a murderer.

Read the post again.

"A girl goes into the past and kills her grandmother. Since her grandmother is dead, the girl was never born. If she was never born, she never killed her grandmother."

"Since her grandmother is dead, the girl was never born."

It implies that she killed her grandmother before her mother was born.

Honestly all of the paradoxes/riddles are just awfully worded.

• Content Count:  1083

It is. It's literally called the grandfather paradox. Look it up.

Read the post again.

"A girl goes into the past and kills her grandmother. Since her grandmother is dead, the girl was never born. If she was never born, she never killed her grandmother."

"Since her grandmother is dead, the girl was never born."

It implies that she killed her grandmother before her mother was born.

Honestly all of the paradoxes/riddles are just awfully worded.

I know its called a paradox, but it's not.

• Content Count:  5678

I figured out the last one, the lady dosent answer, but instead pulls out an Ak-47 and kills the crocodile. She then takes her baby back for herself.

Tbh this shit isnt working out at all so I'm considering just deeming you the winner for this amazing answer

• Content Count:  1421

There is something wrong about all your answers, whether it be a small mistake or a big mistake, it's wrong. So, I gave @Nimmy a prize for his bomb ass answer.

So yeah I'll make sure to not do giveaways like this..

Dont mind me just living the meme life

Reply to Thread