? servers

? players online

Getting into the armory jb_undertale

• Content Count:  79

I get that you guys made it impossible to open the doors leading to armoury making the catwalks in the area not KOS, but I find it harder to rebel like this because it is almost next to impossible to get into armoury now without finishing the mini games that are in the cells. Which the cts always open before anyone is able to finish them. So all I'm asking is that we should be able to have those doors open again, EVEN if it means making the catwalks KOS because the cts always restrict them when the game starts(Or even add more secrets that lead to armoury).

Edited by Hellobby
I spelled armoury the non-Canadian way

• Content Count:  1421

I think instead of making those doors open again we should add maybe some vents or a teleporter. (I believe there already is another armoury teleporter somewhere in the map that does not involve cell minigames but i have not a clue where it is located.) If there already is a armoury teleporter that is premenant i think we should just add some vents in the map because the map dosent have any vents. Also thorgot said there is a gun in every room so getting a gun shouldnt be a problem. (I only know about 2 of the guns :3. )

• Content Count:  2579

The doors take forever to close. You can easily sneak in when its about to close. There are guns in the map, especially at the end of cell mgs. There's also a teleporter leading in armoury in the map, I'll let you discover it, this map is somewhat hard to rebel on, but doable. Idk why the entire catwalk should be KOS, even if that's our general rule, because this map is so huge, catwalks are visible from everywhere.

• Content Count:  3740

We disabled the doors to armory to prevent having that entire catwalk be KOS, otherwise the Ts would have very limited mobility to explore. There's plenty of guns throughout the map and a teleporter to armory, so rebelling isn't impossible or too difficult. I prefer this being more difficult to rebel on anyways because it gives the CTs better survivability when ordering the Ts across this huge map.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  174

There is a secret that nearly TPs you to armory, and like Wawa said, there is basically a gun in every room.

*cough* the map creator made a video that shows all the secrets on the map *cough*

• Content Count:  1612

Who needs a gun when you have a knife? :undynekek:

There are handsguns hidden around the map, you might also be able to convince a T to unleash HE grenades on basketball if you're sly enough...

There might be a video showing all of the secrets of the map soomewhere on the forums... :bpantstroll:

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.