? servers

? players online

Why Venomou-Fate Types Like This: The Answers To All Your Questions!!!

• Content Count:  372

I find it hard to read sometimes :bored:

I would find it a little difficult to take serious at times, but idk, it is alright. Strangely, I haven't necesarrily come across a guy making those mistakes though; usually related to females when they try to add colors and emotes to the mix. Still, not a flame, just saying I was also a bit confused the first time I read your long post.

• Content Count:  1730

I Have Never Had A Timed Essay That Had To be Typed, I Prefer To Write Essays Anyways, So Time To Fix Is Not A Problem.

I was talking about tests, not essays :huh:

• Content Count:  372

But I Have Never Had To Type Anything On A Test And I Don't Forsee That Happening Soon.

Anyways I Wanna be A Doctor So No One Will Be Able To Read My Handwriting Anyways

That is handwriting. It can go so far, but if you wanna be a successful doctor, may wanna look into it. It is all good and done when a patient can't read your handwriting, but when they have trouble with your typing, red flags go up. I am no English major, but it isn't a class that fails to peek my curiosity.

• Content Count:  1730

A Doctor So No One Will Be Able To Read My Handwriting Anyways
That's true since doctors can scribble in the book almost anything they want with handwriting and just say what there reads. At least mine doctor did - no one knew what the documents said but voice recording that came along was only thing others could understand - man I crackled up when I was listening to it and tried reading the paper :rlol:

Reply to Thread