? servers

? players online

Why Venomou-Fate Types Like This: The Answers To All Your Questions!!!

• Content Count:  2306

Venomous, you fail. I type quite fast without watching my hands at all... You should really consider re-take the class if possible and learn to type just like everyone else with the regular way instead of having to use SHIFT for every word :wink:

Personally, I had an average grade from a similar class but the teacher said I can do better - I just nod, took my grade and went out of the door. Also, I keep learning how to type faster all the time because I type quite a lot with people online and now on few different forums :001_tt2:

Hey This Is Not A Flame Thread lol.

• Content Count:  372

I don't necesarrily care about how you type but I do have to say, when highschool or college comes up for you, your style will become a greater nuisance than you realize. It is fine when someone on a game questions it, but when your instructor asks you flat out if you can even type an essay, then you may show some embarressment. Correct as much as you can for now because when you don't have the luxury of being able to make those crrections, is when the difficult times set in.

Who knows, you may be able to type without the occasional question if you learned how to actually type correctly. Not an insult, just a statement. It should make you type faster in the end. I recommend Mario teaches typing; its not only a typing class, but a fun game to boot. :Thumbs up:

I don't necesarrily care about how you type but I do have to say, when highschool or college comes up for you, your style will become a greater nuisance than you realize. It is fine when someone on a game questions it, but when your instructor asks you flat out if you can even type an essay, then you may show some embarressment. Correct as much as you can for now because when you don't have the luxury of being able to make those crrections, is when the difficult times set in.

Who knows, you may be able to type without the occasional question if you learned how to actually type correctly. Not an insult, just a statement. It should make you type faster in the end. I recommend Mario teaches typing; its not only a typing class, but a fun game to boot. :Thumbs up:

I Am Doing Fine In High School, Like I Said I Just Go Back And Edit My Who Paper Afterwords, Yes It Is Time Consuming But I Can Usually Fix About 7 Pages Per Hour, And I Really Don't Mind Doing It.

Lol This Is Not A Flame Thread, This Thread Is Designed For People To Ask Questions And Laugh At Me.

• Content Count:  372

I Am Doing Fine In High School, Like I Said I Just Go Back And Edit My Who Paper Afterwords, Yes It Is Time Consuming But I Can Usually Fix About 7 Pages Per Hour, And I Really Don't Mind Doing It.

Lol This Is Not A Flame Thread, This Thread Is Designed For People To Ask Questions And Laugh At Me.

No worries, not flaming you. I stick to what I said though, Mario teaches typing brother; it saved my life in the 2nd Grade. Still remember hopping over those pits of fire. Good times, good times.

• Content Count:  1730

Hey This Is Not A Flame Thread lol.

I'm not flaming :laugh:

You should really consider to try get rid of the habit though, I can strongly recommend it since I know a few people who had it and in the end they had problems with it on tests and such since they didn't have enough time fix their typing :ohmy:

I'm not flaming :laugh:

You should really consider to try get rid of the habit though, I can strongly recommend it since I know a few people who had it and in the end they had problems with it on tests and such since they didn't have enough time fix their typing :ohmy:

I Have Never Had A Timed Essay That Had To be Typed, I Prefer To Write Essays Anyways, So Time To Fix Is Not A Problem.

Reply to Thread