? servers

? players online

Should we add this?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add this?

FreeKilling Prevention

• Content Count:  235

Sometimes, theres no admin on server and i saw a lot of time people rdming during these times cause they dont care dont think they're gonna caught so I have an idea, lets say that if a ct kill more then 75%+ of the t's, then it could like start a vote that only ct's can vote on and its gonna ask them if he was rdm'ing, if like 75%+ vote yes, he get kicked for one hour, what do you guys think about that?

Shit i wasn't paying attention when i made the poll so the first choice means Yes and the second No

Edited by Ravious

• Content Count:  5055

So lets say there's a group of random CTs who are all friends and they start to freekill everyone and then the vote comes on asking if this one person was freekilling but his/her friends vote no so the person doesn't get kicked? Then they probably wouldn't get kicked but instead keep on freekilling.

It's much easier to get an admin onto the server (through the chatbox, on Steam, or on Teamspeak). Worse comes to worse, record a demo/video, get screenshots of the offender(s) Steam IDs and make a player complaint.

• Content Count:  2589

Essentially you're asking to give players the abilities to potentially vote ban a player for one hour. Not going to happen. There's too many chances for people to troll with it. If you have an issue with a player free killing and there are no admins, you can either record proof and make a player complaint, or request an admin via steam, teamspeak or the forums.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.