? servers

? players online

Add this map to the server?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Add this map to the server?

ttt_minecraftcity_sgfix request

• Content Count:  6466

You're lying. Show me proof.

Just tested on the server. The doors are black, and lighting is straight up missing in some areas. Namely the underground there's some missing lighting, also the area with the first blue torch the lighting is weird.

But, the traitor room works.

EDIT:

AND THE FUCKING LAVA BRIDGE TRAP DOESN'T WORK WHAT THE HECK STUNNINGJAM.

AND THE BREAKABLE WALL AT THE TRAITOR TESTER DOESN'T BREAK PROPERLY.

@Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam @Stunningjam

Edited by XeNo

• Content Count:  1468

@Stunningjam did you compile it with full lighting settings enabled? Also check your env lighting, might have something off there.

Was a full compile. The light_env wouldn't have anything to do with it. In areas with the blue torch is because of named lights (screwed up in csgo) but apparently if instead of light you use light_dynamic it's fine. I will recompile and have another look at these lighting issues and then work on the others, but when I looked at it before requesting this it was 100% fine for me.

Just tested on the server. The doors are black, and lighting is straight up missing in some areas. Namely the underground there's some missing lighting, also the area with the first blue torch the lighting is weird.

But, the traitor room works.

EDIT:

AND THE FUCKING LAVA BRIDGE TRAP DOESN'T WORK WHAT THE HECK STUNNINGJAM.

AND THE BREAKABLE WALL AT THE TRAITOR TESTER DOESN'T BREAK PROPERLY.

]

So I had a look at all of this. All the lighting is fine on the doors, the area with the first blue torch is COMPLETELY fine, just a bit darker. The lava bridge trap does work (T only) and the breakable wall at the traitor tester does break and function 100% correctly. Chances are the wrong version was on the server or some shit idk. But I will reupload and change the link. I will make one edit though at the 4th blue torch. It is very dark in that room + the hallway just outside so I'll add some lighting there, BUT ALL THE ISSUES YOU SAID WERE FINE!

Edit: I think I found what you meant by the "breakable wall by the tester doesn't work." If you're referring to the one in the other set of tunnels then yeah, I found that and I'm going to fix. The door thing I found out is MOST LIKELY due to a texture glitch. I don't think the texture is getting packed into the bsp and therefore it's not downloading. It's there for me and not for Onion so that's my only guess.

• Like 1
Edited by Stunningjam

• Content Count:  3462

Was a full compile. The light_env wouldn't have anything to do with it. In areas with the blue torch is because of named lights (screwed up in csgo) but apparently if instead of light you use light_dynamic it's fine. I will recompile and have another look at these lighting issues and then work on the others, but when I looked at it before requesting this it was 100% fine for me.

So I had a look at all of this. All the lighting is fine on the doors, the area with the first blue torch is COMPLETELY fine, just a bit darker. The lava bridge trap does work (T only) and the breakable wall at the traitor tester does break and function 100% correctly. Chances are the wrong version was on the server or some shit idk. But I will reupload and change the link. I will make one edit though at the 4th blue torch. It is very dark in that room + the hallway just outside so I'll add some lighting there, BUT ALL THE ISSUES YOU SAID WERE FINE!

Updated link in original post

I'll check it out in a few. Also ayyy you renamed it thx bae

Edited by Nuclear Onion

• Content Count:  6466

Edit: I think I found what you meant by the "breakable wall by the tester doesn't work." If you're referring to the one in the other set of tunnels then yeah, I found that and I'm going to fix. The door thing I found out is MOST LIKELY due to a texture glitch. I don't think the texture is getting packed into the bsp and therefore it's not downloading. It's there for me and not for Onion so that's my only guess.

Updated link in original post

Basically what I got from this was, "I made a mistake but I didn't make a mistake, but I fixed it and reuploaded it." Either way, thanks stunning!

Basically what I got from this was, "I made a mistake but I didn't make a mistake, but I fixed it and reuploaded it." Either way, thanks stunning!

I mean the issues in that final edit I haven't done yet. That fucking texture thing I have no clue how to fix because it's there and packed and shit.. :

Fixed the door issue. Found out the .vtf for the door texture wasn't getting automatically scanned by VIDE and therefore wasn't getting packed into the map. Had to add it manually and it's fixed. The lighting issue I fixed in a few areas + fixing a fucky nodraw area.

This should be completely fine now. Please add (updated OP).

• Like 2

:bump: It has been several months now, just what the hell happened? Did this map ever get into the server?

The current AO at the time realised he couldn't be fucked and then the new one is just dead.

Also what happened to bowling too? D:

And bank? I think that was temp removed, now fixed?

• Like 1