? servers

? players online

Regs should get kick powers!

• Content Count:  514

Considering we've already seen a few regs perm-banned, I don't think this would work. Maybe if the reg format was changed - if it was more difficult to become one, it could be a success, but I feel it is an admin's job to kick/ban.

• Content Count:  5007

votekick

voteban

Player Complaints

-------------------

Regs use ^^ above to get rid of someone.

Regs will never have kick, they are not administrators and will abuse it.

• Content Count:  454

hm its an idea

but is it so necessary?

i just call spiked or james or spartan when theres a guy who doesnt wants to stop spamming,blocking,being a prick,tkilling etc.

but when u do that u should elect who gets da power to kick

he must be very active on servers.

i would say then he or another needs to be active mostly on uk escape,because there are rarely admins.

• Content Count:  6242

With some admins just thowing their tags away (in my opinion) to almost anyone who asks its like giving a loaded shotgun to a 2 year old. Like it has been said before, get SS and demos and post them up on the forum, or since you have a reg tag, Steam friends message your admin that gave you the tag and ask for help if he/she can.

• Content Count:  372

The system already is fine by me and is pretty good; the only problem is that many who have complaints simply don't use these tools. I wouldn't support this myself. Set the demo, screenshots, and use ingame votes.

• Content Count:  2433

While I am not an admin, I think it is kind of risky to give that sort of power to non admins. Players complaint sections allow issues to be sorted, investigated and dealt with. Letting the regular players do this may be an issue bc they are not scrutinized as heavily as the admin in applying for it. Plus it may lead to regs that are unpopular getting kicked for little to no reason... again, in my honest opinion, I think the current method of dealing with things is more than satisfactory.

Indeed, not to mention if you kick them they can just come right back, and maybe do whatever they were doing even worse out of retaliation. I'm sure less people would pay for admin if they could just have kick anyways.

Reply to Thread