? servers

? players online

GIVEAWAY: Geometry Wars™ 3: Dimensions Evolved

• Content Count:  1612

Hey guys, I received an extra copy of Geometry Wars 3 through the humble bundle because holy shit I didn't think Sierra made anything after 1990 because I think you guys are rad, I'm giving away a copy of Geometry Wars 3. If you've played any of the previous installments, you are going to love this one!

Also because within a few hours, the last giveaway was filled, I figured I could give everyone a second chance~

[video=youtube;DqL7GYXFc-s]

IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO PLAY THIS GAME WITH A DUEL-STICK CONTROLLER. THIS GAME IS NON-TRANSFERABLE, AND CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED THROUGH STEAM!!!

TO ENTER YOU MUST GO HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/lkKDvOMY9AgiyjES2

RULES:

1. You MUST fill out the google form (located here: https://goo.gl/forms/lkKDvOMY9AgiyjES2) in order to be counted.
  2. Must be active on the forums in the past 31 days.
  3. Must be at least a SG Member.
  4. Must have at least 10 posts on the forums
  5. Have a forum account aged longer than 31 days.
  6. Must have a Steam account in good standing.
  7. Must not be a robot.
  8. You may only enter once.
  9. You MAY enter for someone else ONLY if they do not have the ability to physically.
  10. Anyone attempting to cheat the system, or rig odds in their favor in any way will be barred from this giveaway, and any others in the future.
  11. Bribes will be accepted, but will not give you any advantage or increased odds of winning.

After you enter, you can post in this thread saying you entered, but it isn't needed.

This giveaway will end in 24 hours, or shortly afterwards depending on how much I drink.

Good luck!

Also, yay 1001th post :v

• Like 4
Edited by SL4DE

• Content Count:  1612

Just FYI, I'm going to be giving this away during my stream this evening. Doesn't matter if you're watching or not, but I'll be sure to drop your name on the stream, and the forums.

This is also the last chance for anyone to sign up.

• Content Count:  1300

Just FYI, I'm going to be giving this away during my stream this evening. Doesn't matter if you're watching or not, but I'll be sure to drop your name on the stream, and the forums.

This is also the last chance for anyone to sign up.

What's your streaming link again ?

Reply to Thread