? servers

? players online

Best Juan Taps Anyone Got.

• Content Count:  11501

Never fucking happened to me in an unusual spot like that one, only once on banana.

I would have shat my pants.

Also, I wish I'd think of recording more often, These shits happen so randomly.

Back when we scrimmed all the time in CSS I recorded pretty much every game. The one time I forgot to record, I probably played one of the best / most surprising matches ever. On season, I 1v5 clutch bomb planted with an awp against a pretty decent team. Killed 4 of them who thought they could push me, then did a double juke with the bomb, and planted it in a spot that made it seem like I was hiding in subway / horseshoe, then finally got the 5th kill after letting him defuse for a few seconds (after he tried to do a few fake defuses). Couldn't see the bomb at all, was relying entirely on sound. Was pretty surprised at how that one turned out.

I miss CSS

• Content Count:  11501

@Caution was the best awper is css, but then he joined the marines and got a real life and now makes 6ix figures

Whenever Xeno and I were put on opposite teams, it was always fun to see who would outawp the other. But yes, my awping skills in CSS are a direct reflection upon my financial situation.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1621

Whenever Xeno and I were put on opposite teams, it was always fun to see who would outawp the other. But yes, my awping skills in CSS are a direct reflection upon my financial situation.

eH XENO IS WAS OKAY HE WOULD MISS A LOT DUE TO NOT SETTING THE SCOPE RIGHT

• Content Count:  2579

Back when we scrimmed all the time in CSS I recorded pretty much every game. The one time I forgot to record, I probably played one of the best / most surprising matches ever. On season, I 1v5 clutch bomb planted with an awp against a pretty decent team. Killed 4 of them who thought they could push me, then did a double juke with the bomb, and planted it in a spot that made it seem like I was hiding in subway / horseshoe, then finally got the 5th kill after letting him defuse for a few seconds (after he tried to do a few fake defuses). Couldn't see the bomb at all, was relying entirely on sound. Was pretty surprised at how that one turned out.

I miss CSS

Can relate, awesome plays always happen when you aren't recording. Good thing today there is ShadowPlay and official GOTV replays for mm, but I feel you lmao.

Can't relate for CSS thought, started CSGO in 2012 and it was my first.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread