? servers

? players online

Best Juan Taps Anyone Got.

• Content Count:  11501

I just had my own method of awping that a lot of people found weird. I double-scoped in most situations, whereas the majority of awpers will tell you that's stupid to do. Dunno, but it worked pretty well for me. I didn't usually run around with a sidearm either, CSS physics were awesome that I could just let go of my movement keys and still get a kill if I was technically still moving.

• Content Count:  1621

I just had my own method of awping that a lot of people found weird. I double-scoped in most situations, whereas the majority of awpers will tell you that's stupid to do. Dunno, but it worked pretty well for me. I didn't usually run around with a sidearm either, CSS physics were awesome that I could just let go of my movement keys and still get a kill if I was technically still moving.

So you found a way to break video game physics? Sounds like a cheater to me.

• Content Count:  1621

CSS felt so much smoother and simple IMO really dislike a lot of the game play changes they've made for the casuals.

Well in all honesty what valve did was try and mash 1.6 and source together to make people switch over to a newer game. So it's a bit of a change from both games, but has similar characteristics from both.

Reply to Thread