? servers

? players online

NEED YOUR HELP!!!

• Content Count:  501

So... As some of you may know, I am gay. Currently.... I'm a gay kid without any sort of fashionable or stylish look. "OMG WTF", u say? Yes ik, I'm a gay kid without a fashion take :help: . I really wan't to change that but I don't know what look will fit me... THIS IS WHERE U GUYS COME IN :smile1:

Also, I wan't a new facial appearance more (piercings, haircut, etc...) more than I want a new clothing trend.

This kid goes to my school, and I sorta like his look. Do you guys think I could rock it? (Yes that would include me getting piercings)

Him :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15532[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15533[/ATTACH]

Current Me :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15534[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15535[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15536[/ATTACH]

IDK IF I WANT THIS LOOK YET SO...... PLZ POST FASHIONABLE LOOKS BELOW THAT YOU THINK I COULD ROCK. ALSO GIVE FEEDBACK ON THIS LOOK. IF I END UP GETTING THE LOOK YOU SHOWED ME, I WILL REWARD YOU (idk if it will be paypal money or a diff type of reward).

• Content Count:  1154

Uh, regular pants and jeans? Leather jackets?

Honestly, i don't think it should matter that much. Just whatever you feel comfortable in and whatever you like.

What you're wearing in those pictures look fine :]

• Like 2

• Content Count:  501

Honestly, i don't think it should matter that much. Just whatever you feel comfortable in and whatever you like.

I more after facial and hair look. I hate my boring haircut and face. I wanna play around with it :p

• Content Count:  6759

^^^^^ this so much. If you think you can be comfortable in what he wears then go for it!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1154

I more after facial and hair look. I hate my boring haircut and face. I wanna play around with it :p

then maybe add like gel in your hair and spiked it?

grow some beard and a mustache if you want xd

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1020

What I usually wear is a windbreaker or sweatshirt with joggers. It's a pretty chill look and comfortable atleast for me. And for the haircut I would either copy a celebrities or just ask the barber that's cutting your hair cuz they usually know what haircut would work best with a face

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1406

Im gay (very very gaaaay) and I have no sense of fashion. Black t shirts, jeans or black shorts, hat, and a hair style that makes me look like a hippy. Yet every day I get people saying how cute I look. Just be your self. Dont copy any one just to impress people hun.

Reply to Thread