? servers

? players online

How to get transparent backgrounds as your forum avatar?

• Content Count:  788

@Rye try this.

Had to resize it to 150x250 pixels since that's the max picture size for avatars.

I figured out a loophole, I took the original transparent background, took a screenshot of the background where your name is on the forums using gyazo, then photoshopped the image on top of that, so the backgorund blends in with the rest of it.

• Content Count:  1193

I figured out a loophole, I took the original transparent background, took a screenshot of the background where your name is on the forums using gyazo, then photoshopped the image on top of that, so the backgorund blends in with the rest of it.

You're welcome xD

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1396

Even though you already seem to have got this fixed gonna offer a little bit more help to anyone else who doesn't know how.

To do transparent backgrounds correctly you need to cut out the background using an alpha channel and using it as a png or tga

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You have to do ^ that in the first place, but you also have to have it at a certain resolution or the forums will automatically resize it and that will add a background.

• Content Count:  788

Even though you already seem to have got this fixed gonna offer a little bit more help to anyone else who doesn't know how.

You have to do ^ that in the first place, but you also have to have it at a certain resolution or the forums will automatically resize it and that will add a background.

What is the resolution

Reply to Thread