? servers

? players online

Global rtv time for all servers?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Global rtv time for all servers?

RTV default time

• Content Count:  2527

Ok we need to pick a default rtv time and put that onto every server. Right now each server has a different time and people keep requesting they be changed. I would like to pick (1) time and have that set for each server. Pick one choice.

• Content Count:  514

I said 5 mins. but I don't know if that will solve the problem of servers emptying because people don't like maps. I've seen the same thing happen so often - people wait to rtv, everyone presses 1, MUMBO JUMBO! and then everyone leaves.

• Content Count:  1814

same as tcp said.

To inform i played in 1 hour 6 maps because people rtv-ed every map after 4 minutes. so lets say 1-2 rounds.:blink:

And they where all populair maps :sleep:. If people keep doing that servers are going empty also because people come for that map and then leave as soon as it switches to a map that they dislike :crying:

• Content Count:  6712

If a map wants to be changed let people..........I think maybe even from 0 minutes. You need alot of votes to change a map, so it shouldn't matter.

• Content Count:  129

i think it depends on the server.

like rtv needs to be dissabled for zombie hell and

rtv needs to be more frequent in the slide server

Agreed. Certain games need more time, for example climb. You must have a long time for that or else people will just rtv when your half way through the long long map, which frustrates people and causes them to leave. But on game modes such as DR (yay) you have to have it short because as someone said people RTV and then spam 1, which turns out to be the worst made map ever and everyone leaves.

But that doesent really help you considering you want ONE time. So go halfway and do 7.5 mins. (IMO)

• Content Count:  1814

If a map wants to be changed let people..........I think maybe even from 0 minutes. You need alot of votes to change a map, so it shouldn't matter.

Untrue.

It depends on the percentage of the people that RTV. :wink:

It isnt set for just how many people need to rtv. :glare:

Its on the percentage of the people that are in that need to rtv to start a map vote. :cool:

Like it could be set on 60% of the people.

And then when your with 20 people 12 rtv and a mapvote starts.

The same is with lesser people or more. the number of people needed to change, changes when more people join or leave.

and setting the time on 0 minutes would cause chaos because then everymap gets RTVed untill the one map they want is on. And that could take ages before there on it :huh:

Reply to Thread