? servers

? players online

Random Question Of The Day (Oct 8 2016)

• Content Count:  1406

If you could relive any moment of SG history, what would it be?

For my self, it would have to be the time I first got my admin and started playing the pb server. When I first got admin (before caution got his admin), caution, my self, and darthjacen, would abooooose the fuck out of the admin system. No clip out of the map, mass slapping, drugging, burning, and so on. I miss the old days. PB 2008 best evar

2nd edit: @Caution how the fuck do I still have admin and you end up as the owner? We should have been banned lmao

Edited by CollieFlower
my phone is a pile of poopy

• Content Count:  2187

I remember the time when DR was full on CS:S. We were on Kenny's Wonderland at th e time, and I think @Crazy Swede was on the server when he was still a radio DJ for Epic radio, so of course it was gonna be hectic. We had a lot of admins on the server and everyone decided to put the [sG] beside their name to see how cool their name would look in it. This was the point where I was determined to get admin and stay within the community.

2012 DR was lit. Not sure if anyone else remembered this.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

I'd go to any time when pb was more about rebelling and less about kids complaining about getting killed. Also ZM mod back in the days was sick.

You say that, but it has always been like that. Only recently, they started making threads about it.

I wish I could go back to the days where we were all about CSS and less about CS:GO skins.

We were more about the maps and mods and less about gambling, ranked and scamming :)

But the current SG is an amazing piece of work by itself and we should be proud!

• Content Count:  1468

I'd go back to the good times with all the oldfags where shit was easy and we had good times with all the old peeps xd

And the times where I used to non-stop play MG and used to win a lot if the ultra-nerds weren't there.

• Content Count:  4441

2011-2012 TTT was honestly the best.

Everytime Revo ever got super mad.

Borks prop killing and BAMF's rdm.

Back when Neptune, Wertles, still played. I can recall so many good times. There was such a community for Gmod TTT then 24/7 Minecraft and bleh... Please bring it back.

RIP GMOD TTT. That shit was 100% the golden age.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread