? servers

? players online

Do you have to say Free day Revoked?

• Content Count:  6

Some people say you have to say free day revoked if you want to make new orders, but others say u can just say a new order when there is a free day going on and they have to follow it.

• Content Count:  1401

I'll just do this..

The issue is people care way too much about stupid shit and don't focus more on having fun. "Shift walk here no jumping, no crouching". "Line up and face the ground no crouching or jumping". "I told the T to freeze but he flinched 2 centimeters, can I kill him?" "The CT gave me a warning shot for being past first cell when the order was no past first cell, but I wanted to heal and he killed me for going past first cell. Can you slay him?" Edit cuz I thought of a better one: "I tried to knife the CT in the back but he turned around and I missed but he shot me anyway. Can you slay him?"

People need to relearn how to just chill and roll with things. What we have is a bunch of people using JB as their outlet to take care of their authority issues. So you have a bunch of kids on CT team trying to be a total dictator and if someone else tries to give an order, they get upset because they're no longer in charge.

My little rant here has more to do with the players in general rather than the OP topic but felt like venting a bit. You can ask @Dominic first hand how irritated I'm getting with the stupid questions. And that feeds into the OP issue. JB should be about CTs giving some orders and the Ts finding ways to rebel and challenge the CTs and make the game fun for everyone. Not the CTs trying to be total dictators and control every tiny aspect of the Ts to the point that they're concerned over whether or not the T is crouching or shift walking some where or if the T is completely afk frozen for no reason. Ts are supposed to present a challenge to the CTs and rebel. Instead you have CTs that care so much about their K/D that they completely neuter the Ts ability to do that by being so specific and picky about what the T is doing. This leads to CTs bickering about which order they want the Ts to follow, and the Ts getting annoyed over the stupid orders and the confusion over which stupid order to follow.

Ultimately what I'm venting about boils down to this, and I recommend people start to do if you want to see the overall attitude of the server change for the better:

Who the fuck cares? Chill out and have fun. This is a video game, not the third Reich. Give some orders and have fun. This is a role play game, not comp.

I feel a lot better letting that 3 month+ frustration vent out... going back to work now. I love and hate all of you equally.

Also it doesn't matter if a ct says it or not... smh

Reply to Thread