? servers

? players online

New games

• Content Count:  3287

We used to be mainly on CSS and Gmod.

Most of the current CS:GO Servers used to be CSS Servers and we've had quite a few Gmod servers in the past, TTT, BuildRP, DarkRP.

But as CS:GO came out and CSS started dying and CS:GO started gaining popularity, we were forced to switch to CS:GO.

We still had the Gmod servers up for a while, but the population there began to plummit up to the point where they were just wastes of space.

We've tried branching out to other games such as Minecraft and Rust, which are popular for the first few weeks, but aren't enough to keep a sustainable population, very much unlike the CS:GO Servers.

I don't know if there's any current plans for future branching-out, but I'd say that we'll stick mostly to CS:GO

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1403

We used to be mainly on CSS and Gmod.

Most of the current CS:GO Servers used to be CSS Servers and we've had quite a few Gmod servers in the past, TTT, BuildRP, DarkRP.

But as CS:GO came out and CSS started dying and CS:GO started gaining popularity, we were forced to switch to CS:GO.

We still had the Gmod servers up for a while, but the population there began to plummit up to the point where they were just wastes of space.

We've tried branching out to other games such as Minecraft and Rust, which are popular for the first few weeks, but aren't enough to keep a sustainable population, very much unlike the CS:GO Servers.

I don't know if there's any current plans for future branching-out, but I'd say that we'll stick mostly to CS:GO

Thank you for the feedback, I was just curious as to if the community would branch out or not. I am fine with playing on the CS:GO servers. They are very interesting at times.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread