? servers

? players online

MLB Playoff Predictions [PRIZES INCLUDED]

• Content Count:  501

CANCELLED

MLB Playoff Predictions Competition

As many of us Americans know, the baseball playoffs have arrived, and although I'm a week late in timing, what better to have than a competition.

How this will work :

-Each night that there are going to be baseball games during this seasons playoffs, I will create a thread with the matches happening that night. On that thread, those who choose to participate in this, will comment who they think will win each game. FYI...This literally requires no skill and is pretty much a guessing game.

-For each game you predict correctly, you get 1 point. You DO NOT lose any points for not making the correct prediction for the outcome of a game.

Rules :

-No changing your predictions, before or after a game has started. Once you post your predictions, you cannot change them, even if you accidentally chose the opposite team you wanted to win.

Prizes :

1st Place - 10 game keys

2nd Place - 5 game keys

3rd Place - 3 game keys

**If there are any ties, the people tied will still get the same rewards as listed above**

"I don't know anything about baseball. Am I allowed to participate?"

-Yes, you most definitely can participate. This is not restricted to Americans and requires no knowledge to participate. I will literally be posting the teams playing, and you will choose a team (at random if you wish) to win.

Where can I find the standings & signup?

-The standings will always be updated on this thread, and will be listed on the Predictions threads each time they are made.

-The only way to sign up is to comment on a predictions thread. You can sign up at any time or any point in the tournament.

**There are no playoff matches tonight. The first predictions thread will be made tomorrow.**

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3462

Due to the lack of participants, this is going to be cancelled

:(

I think the main problem is you waited until half way through the playoffs. If you made it so we could all predict the whole playoffs in a bracket like format and a few days before wild cards started, then it may have had more success in terms of participants. Not saying what you did was bad at all, just difficult timing for you in the end and too sudden for others to realize (I didn't even see the first prediction game until after the game started). You can try to do it come football post season and that should gain more traction due to the fact that there are just more football fans in SG. (At least that I know of)

Reply to Thread