? servers

? players online

Leafyishere v. Keemstar Recent Drama

• Content Count:  4441

Hey guys Scarce Ts here and we have ALOT of Crazy shit to talk about to day.

I like to keep up with the YouTube Drama as it's hilarious to watch people cut each others throats constantly.

Anyway for those of you that don't know a few months back LeafyisHere made a lot of videos (5) on Keemstar (the host of DramaAlert) and as it turns out after making Keemstar lose over 3 hundred thousand subscribers... and ruining his reputation a lot of the allegations that Leafy and YouTuber GradeUnderA threw out there turned out to be completely false.

Feel free to watch some of this podcast for some actual insight, because it's actually super fucking interesting. Keemstar destroys most of Leafys points and Leafy resorts to cursing and bitching out.

I actually used to watch Keemstars streams when I was way younger (almost 7 years ago) and it's sad to see him getting fucked in the ass by complete two faced people.

• Content Count:  2579

They're both twats

True af. I like Leafy's humour, I like the way Keemstar reports news, but I hate both of them. Leafy was destroyed on idubbbz's content cop, leafy never looked so weak making a response than that. Keem looks like a fucking liar saying he forgives them all, but hey, drama is just fun to watch.

• Content Count:  4441

They're both twats

They're both twats but lets look at this from a legitimate standpoint.

The only things Keemstar has REALLY done to deserve valid hate.

~ Tell everyone Pyrocynical was a pedo. (apologized)

~ Say the n word a few years ago. (apologized x100 times)

Leafy

~ lied about Keemstar doxing some kid who lied to get views on his smalltime youtube channel (2girls1josh).

~ manipulated tons of YouTubers to make YouTube expose videos in order to play two ends against the middle.

~ cut ties with Keemstar only when it was most beneficial to him & to make $$$$.

~ milked the Keemstar Drama (most of which were blatant lies and skewing facts) and made more than 50k off of his 5 videos.

~ wouldn't donate to H3H3's fund to help out the larger youtubers and himself.

~ took tons of clips of Keemstar and purposefully took them out of context.

~ purposefully tanked Keemstars Career by placing his support of Scarce publicly.

~ lied about "multiple people" (was only 1 person) telling his fans Keemstar was shit talking him and Grade, when it was really Keemstar who only said "Grade is being a pussy".

Leafy's videos are awful, not funny and he decided to backstab one of the only people helping him along.

Lying to millions of people is really shitty.

• Like 1
Edited by All Ts

• Content Count:  2230

They're both twats but lets look at this from a legitimate standpoint.

The only things Keemstar has REALLY done to deserve valid hate.

~ Tell everyone Pyrocynical was a pedo. (apologized)

~ Say the n word a few years ago. (apologized x100 times)

Leafy

~ lied about Keemstar doxing some kid who lied to get views on his smalltime youtube channel (2girls1josh).

~ manipulated tons of YouTubers to make YouTube expose videos in order to play two ends against the middle.

~ cut ties with Keemstar only when it was most beneficial to him & to make $$$$.

~ milked the Keemstar Drama (most of which were blatant lies and skewing facts) and made more than 50k off of his 5 videos.

~ wouldn't donate to H3H3's fund to help out the larger youtubers and himself.

~ took tons of clips of Keemstar and purposefully took them out of context.

~ purposefully tanked Keemstars Career by placing his support of Scarce publicly.

~ lied about "multiple people" (was only 1 person) telling him Keemstar was shit talking him and Grade, when it was really Keemstar who only said "Grade is being a pussy".

Leafy's videos are awful, not funny and decided to backstab one of the only people helping him along.

I only wrote the few words because I just couldn't be bothered :p

I used to follow all this stuff a month back and a few months before that, but I just kind of got bored and lost interest recently.

With what you said - assuming you feel the same as I do - I also have much more against Leafy than Keem. I'm not saying that I don't find the occasional Keem or Leafy video entertaining (though it's usually laughing at them), in the situation between the two of them I did honestly feel like Keem was more in the right, though I still dislike him. I understand that not everyone will like Idubbbz's sense of humour, but if you watch his video (I loved it) and then leafy's response, it felt like leafy was trying to prove him right, it was just such a bad attempt at responding it was almost like he'd only watched a few minutes of the video.

Anyways, before I start typing many paragraphs, I feel basically as my first statement said lol. I remember having a few more things against Keem than just the two things you said like the TB comments (that he did apologise for) but I honestly can't remember.

• Content Count:  2262

*cough* Trump *cough* Clinton *cough*

Back to the topic, I have only seen keemstar's video once or twice. I do not like drama channel like this but i do follow philip defranco's channel for updates on the internet drama (he seems unbiased to me).

All the shit storm between leafy, keemstar and fouseytube make me wonder what did they and their viewers do in real life make them some what retarded to engage wars.

• Like 1
Edited by BlackWhite

Reply to Thread