? servers

? players online

Nintendo Switch (NX)

• Content Count:  2187

All I know is: The Nintendo Switch is making them Nintendo Rich.

It really does look interesting. I heard the stocks for Nintendo went up a BILLION dollars right after the reveal, which shows that companies are extremely interested in this console of theirs.

I'll be damned if I ever see someone play that on an airplane, though.

• Content Count:  1534

People (like me) will still buy it solely for the first party titles (Mario / Zelda / Metroid) and I can see myself using this around the house... But I don't think I would carry this around with me as shown in the video. Overall I think it will do fine - the reason the Wii U failed was because of its awful name.

It really does look interesting. I heard the stocks for Nintendo went up a BILLION dollars right after the reveal, which shows that companies are extremely interested in this console of theirs.

This kind of thing happens a lot, expect it to drop back down soon if not already.

• Like 1
Edited by Wesker

• Content Count:  954

technically the wiiu had third party support too, but we all know how that went

Oh, I also forgot to mention K-T, which means that we'll likely get Hyrule Warriors 2.

But on that subject, keep in mind the Wii U actually had some great third/second party games (Zombi U, Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101)

That, and the potentiality of new megaman games(?) coming to Switch.

I didn't mention Konami as one of the publishers/developers, though, and that's because Konami is shit now.

• Content Count:  1459

Quick update:

There's a huge list of confirmed third party developers and publishers working on the Nintendo Switch, including Bethesda, Ubisoft, EA and Epic Games (Gears of War, Unreal Tournament)

However, what is REALLY important is:

Level-5 (Professor Layton, Ni No Kuni, Dark Cloud. New Layton game for Switch?)

Take-2 (Developer of the 2K NBA series and owner of Rockstar, Gearbox, and Firaxis (Devs of Civilization))

Capcom (Potential for 1 or 2 halfway decent games, to come, and maybe permitting Nintendo to use Clover IPs, or maybe even...)

Platinum Games (Bayonetta, Wonderful 101, formed of ex-clover team members, and the embodiment of all that is good in this industry.)

Grasshopper (Shadows of the Damned, Killer 7/Killer is Dead, No More Heroes)

Square Enix (Self explanitory. Likely more Nintendo KH games and a FF spinoff.)

And for the weebs

NIS (Developer responsible for the fantastic Disgaea series, also a publisher responsible for MANY horrible localizations, so bad that they drove BOTH compile heart AND gust away.)

Marvelous (Senran Kagura series)

However, while all of this is nice, it all pales in comparison to:

From Software.

The developers of Dark Souls and Bloodborne, as well as MANY, MANY amazing games before the soulsborne series, has a stake in the Nintendo Switch.

This ought to be interesting.

I also heard that Autodesk is working with them too, but I don't know what for.

• Content Count:  2238

I heard that Bethesda has said they've confirmed nothing with Nintendo and the Switch yet. IDK any of the validity because fuck looking shit up myself and they did show a shit ton of Skyrim play in that reveal.

But I'm interested in seeing where this goes.

I heard that Bethesda has said they've confirmed nothing with Nintendo and the Switch yet. IDK any of the validity because fuck looking shit up myself and they did show a shit ton of Skyrim play in that reveal.

But I'm interested in seeing where this goes.

They've confirmed they ARE working with Nintendo, but they aren't saying what they're working ON.

If this is Skyrim 2 and Skyrim 2 is actually a real thing I'm boycotting Bethesda forever.

• Content Count:  290

It's basically an Nvidia Shield (powered by Tegra) which doesn't seem that bad

https://shield.nvidia.com/games/android

Should be easier to port 3rd party titles at least.

The nvidia shield was shit i got one for christmas and it required internet for everything, although you get games on the go the framerate was horrible and that screenplay thing didn't work, i hope this one from nintendo wont be bad cause i really want one

Might as well revive this:

SPLA2N

NEW MARIO

NEW XENO GAME

FIRE EMBLEM WARRIORS

NEW MEGATEN GAME

not only that but Sega is working on a game and Skyrim is getting ported to Switch so you can skyrim on the go and so maybe more bethesda games coming to Switch????

Also No More Heroes making a comeback godbless suda51

EA putting FIFA on switch but who fucking cares

also AAAA A NEW REAL BOMBERMAN GAME AAAA

fucking nintendo selling me on the console so quickly goddammit

Reply to Thread