? servers

? players online

Raffle points

• Content Count:  228

As a Member you are supposed to get 2 Tickets/min, i am a Member and i only get 1 Ticket/min, i was wonderring if you only get 2x on the first round on TTT or is it glitched out only for me?

Thank you

You need to be wearing the sg.mem tag I think.

That's the problem, you only "wear" the tag on the first round because then you get "INNOCENT,TRAITOR or DETECTIVE. That said, im wondering if its still enabled for the next rounds? If some Higher ups can confirm thank you.

• Content Count:  5678

That's the problem, you only "wear" the tag on the first round because then you get "INNOCENT,TRAITOR or DETECTIVE. That said, im wondering if its still enabled for the next rounds? If some Higher ups can confirm thank you.

In the thread I linked above your post it states how you can put it in your steam name to get points for those servers that change the tag for game-play.

In the thread I linked above your post it states how you can put it in your steam name to get points for those servers that change the tag for game-play.

Does that mean that i only get 2x on the first round? If so i can just put SG.mem in front of my name to get it doubled?

Reply to Thread