? servers

? players online

• Content Count:  2589

hmm... still didn't work. I do not have a clue why it isn't working. Gifs have loaded properly in the past for me but not now.

Downloading the picture @shoiep posted worked just fine with me just now when I tested it. Go to the page where you change the avatar and see what it says for you for the requirements. For example for me it says "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 250 pixels or 1.43 MB (whichever is smaller)." Its right under where you choose the file. Not 100% certain, but believe you might have slightly different limitations in regards to the size compared to me.

• Content Count:  1403

Downloading the picture @shoiep posted worked just fine with me just now when I tested it. Go to the page where you change the avatar and see what it says for you for the requirements. For example for me it says "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 250 pixels or 1.43 MB (whichever is smaller)." Its right under where you choose the file. Not 100% certain, but believe you might have slightly different limitations in regards to the size compared to me.

That is quite disappointing, I did exactly what you stated but my limitations are indeed slightly different... "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 250 pixels or 100.0 KB (whichever is smaller)."

Edit: Is it possible for this to change the higher the rank you are or just for certain people? I find it odd that members have higher limitations than others (Exceptions for AO+ of course) or maybe an AO could put this as my avitar?

Edited by Four

• Content Count:  2589

That is quite disappointing, I did exactly what you stated but my limitations are indeed slightly different... "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 250 pixels or 100.0 KB (whichever is smaller)."

Edit: Is it possible for this to change the higher the rank you are or just for certain people? I find it odd that members have higher limitations than others (Exceptions for AO+ of course) or maybe an AO could put this as my avitar?

Pardon the file name :larry: but I managed to squeeze it to just below 100 KB. Quality suffered and cut out a handful of frames to save space but it should work now:

http://puu.sh/s79cj/295ad853b6.gif

• Like 1

Reply to Thread