? servers

? players online

Invisable ladders

• Content Count:  2589

Officially making the stance on invisible ladders that they are treated the same as regular ladders. Aka, they are KOS if they lead to/connect to a KOS area. Someone pester me to add this to the rules tomorrow xd

Edit: Nevermind I died early in overwatch and added it xd I emphasised the "enter" kos zone, and added the bit about ladders under the ladders/stairs clarification.

Edit 2: Just realized, the only reason that the scout platform on vipinthemix was KOS, was because the only way to get up there, was the invisible ladder, invisible platform, or teleporter. By the invisible ladder no longer being KOS, that means that that platform is no longer KOS. GG bois :larry:

Edited by Goku

• Content Count:  678

Edit 2: Just realized, the only reason that the scout platform on vipinthemix was KOS, was because the only way to get up there, was the invisible ladder, invisible platform, or teleporter. By the invisible ladder no longer being KOS, that means that that platform is no longer KOS. GG bois :larry:

There's no ladder. There's a launcher, a teleporter, or a pixel/clip walk. The reason it was KOS was because there was no intended path to get to that balcony, without knowing a secret, and it led to a primary. We should discuss this specific instance further; but who really cares? Half the damn time pool orders are given, the word "water" appears somewhere in the statement, so that balcony would be KOS, as it is not only out of water, but also direct disobey.

Sent on Mobile

• Content Count:  2589

There's no ladder. There's a launcher

It's a ladder. Fuck that shit. I'm calling it a ladder, so it is a ladder. Shit isn't KOS. I plan on revisiting the whole "secret" word in the rule soon anyway.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

Holy fuck, can't we play pb without this constant review and reworking of rules? Half of these questions are from people who believe they got freekilled or don't read the current rules to begin with :p

Ladders that lead to catwalks and other kos-able zones are not allowed, easy right?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  15

My stance on invisible ladders

Ones that dont lead anywhere significant (ladder to top of cells on razor) shouldn't be kos as they dont lead to anywhere significant. Ladders like the one to get to cat on vipinthemix should be KOS.

• Content Count:  678

@BlackWhite I'm fully aware what the word secret means, I absolutely hate that it's used in the rules. I'm contemplating just flat out removing the word from the rules/clarifications.

This is me straying a little from the original topic, but we (meaning you, and whoever else's judgement you trust) should have some sort of word on secrets, or as they will soon be called "hidden map features". Some sort of say as to how CTs are allowed to handle them. I understand that a general rule is near impossible, (or at the very least, very hard) to come up with, due to the special scenarios on every map. Therefore, I am offering to make a comprehensive list for every map, similar to an encyclopedia, should the need occur. I do not like the idea of this, as it's essentially adding rules for every scenario that could happen in PB, however @Goku this is your decision.

Sent on Mobile

• Content Count:  890

This is me straying a little from the original topic, but we (meaning you, and whoever else's judgement you trust) should have some sort of word on secrets, or as they will soon be called "hidden map features". Some sort of say as to how CTs are allowed to handle them. I understand that a general rule is near impossible, (or at the very least, very hard) to come up with, due to the special scenarios on every map. Therefore, I am offering to make a comprehensive list for every map, similar to an encyclopedia, should the need occur. I do not like the idea of this, as it's essentially adding rules for every scenario that could happen in PB, however @Goku this is your decision.

Sent on Mobile

Or people on the internet could not be dumb and be reasonable with there orders. By not spraying someone down for going on a ladder that doesn't lead to a primary, instead you can just say "Get down from there". Then we wouldn't have to make encyclopedias for every scenario in JB for every map. But just to contradict myself, most people on the internet are dumb and we are going to need a encyclopedia for every scenario in JB.

Reply to Thread