? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [11-23-16]

• Content Count:  2230

Broke a finger - miss-caught a ball lmao - was 15

Broke my wrist in two places - during a cup final about 20 minutes from the end, didn't realise it was broken as I could still slightly move it so I kept playing - was 13?

Crushed the palm of my hand - N/A - was 15

Split my head open four times - This probably explains why I'm such a *insert word here*.

I only remember two of them, I'll probably ask tomorrow about the other two as I was very young.

One I simply fell down in the hallway and hit my head on the skirting board. The scar for this is actually evident on my forehead as it's the exact same place as one of the previous ones. These first three are all

The worst one was when i was on a speedboat. We were pulling an inflatable raft thing that fit two people along by a rope. I had just had my turn in it and had gotten back into the front-right of the boat. We sped up suddenly and apparently too quickly for the rope (the rope was thick as fuck) and the rope swung around very quickly anti-clockwise. The knot at the end (slightly larger than a tennis ball but smaller than a football) hit me perfectly on the top left of my head. I didn't get knocked out and just kept bleeding from my head, though I did entirely stop all momentum from the rope making me the only one hit. Basically a (according to the others) golf ball sized lump was on my head. There was a doctor on the boat who basically told me afterwards that if she wasn't there then I would have died. Whilst I was conscious (yay) she pushed the lump back into my head.

I suppose the only decent thing I can say about that is that I was slightly smaller than everyone else at this time, I guess I was 10-12? So my assumption is that if the rope didn't hit my in the head it would have hit others, potentially going around their necks as I was smaller. Let's call it involuntarily taking one for the team.

• Content Count:  639

I fractured my femur when I was around 12-13 years old from skiing :/ I attempted to jump off a slope, but little did I know that there was a railing on the top of the slope...

• Content Count:  1401

I was a stupid and clumsy kid (still am lol). Used to be that one kid that played a lot with the boys, breaking some bones wasn't that weird. Both my legs, left arm,.. aahh fun times :larry:

• Content Count:  5055

One time I banged my index finger on a really sharp metal railing while I was running, it was bleeding a lot and it felt like I chopped off a piece of my skin off.

Another time I fell and scrapped my left knee on an uneven concrete sidewalk. Many bruises and scars that day just to go to a zoo.

When I was 5 I was running around and I tripped and I fell and hit my right eyeball (at the bone area, not the actual eye) on a coffee table. Slight bone fracture.

And I dropped a metal pot on my middle right toe, the nail fractured in two right down the middle. Was a pain in the ass to nail clip it for weeks.

Oh, and this one time where I almost strangled myself with this piece of rope when I got it stuck on a railing, I had like this big red rash all around my neck.

Surprisingly, I never went to the hospital for any injuries so either I'm dumb or just lucky or both :papydates:

Reply to Thread