? servers

? players online

A very unfortunate day.

• Content Count:  1403

I want to say that I am truly sorry for what happen to you man, that is a tough situation that you went through and I hope your scar heals up soon and you can get back to your normal life. Luckily you got most of your stuff back even though you lost $150 just think that at least you didn't get badly injured. Be thankful my friend even in the worst times. Good will come to you soon.

When you press charges make sure that jackass gets what he deserves.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1057

that sucks so much but, chicks dig scars man, you'll be drowning in girls

but seriously I hope your okay man

tony is def right about that bruh, now u got a story to tell haha.

Get well soon bruhh !

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1534

One of my worst fears is to be robbed / hurt and not being able to do anything about it... Sucks that it happened to you and I hope everything goes well in the future!

To everyone who says to carry a weapon, it may make you feel safer but escalation can often make things worse.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1385

What a fucking lunatic.

I've had a similar experience, was walking home at around 7pm (was winter so dark everywhere) and two guys came up to me, asked me for a cigarette, I told them I don't have any (didn't smoke at the time), they then started shittalking (can't really translate that into English, imagine the usual street slang and so on) and ended up pulling a knife on me and telling me to give them all I have.

There were two of them and they weren't all that stupid, both of them weren't to my front, the other guy (not holding the knife) was to my right so if I tried to run, he could very easily grab me so I gave them what I had. My phone, headphones, wallet, expensive watch and they even took my fucking bus card. I went back home (I lived like 2 minutes away), quickly told what happened to my dad and his colleague (the guy is massive, 210 cm ~ 6.8'). Both my dad and his friend had their guns on them (they work in security). We went out with a car and started looking for them, we found them nearby where they attacked me, pulled over, beat one of them and threw the other one (the guy with the knife) into the trunk. (got my stuff back by the way)

Drove a couple kilometers from the city, went into the forest, broke all of his fingers and left him fully naked at -10C.

Hearing your story makes reassures me that we did the right thing. I doubt that guy ever attacked anyone again.

You might think we've been quite extreme, though the last time someone jumped me and my friends with a knife my friend died in my arms while we were going to the hospital, because he got stabbed in the gut. One of the things that I really envy Americans is that you're allowed to buy and conceal carry guns (and also defend yourselfs against shits like that)

Edited by Vy

Reply to Thread