? servers

? players online

Design new [SG] banner

• Content Count:  1730

Notice :: This is not a contest.

Yea so we came up with this idea of people making us new banner/logo, which ever you call that "Zombie Murder" pic up on top :001_tongue:

Haggard asked me to post about this matter to the forum so here we are :wink:

So, here are recommended image scale and what we would like to have in it;

* Image Size; between 800x180 and 900x200 pixels

* You can be as creative as you want to

* There has to read "Steamgamers"

* Add some models of the games/mods we play

-- for example CS:S / Zombie Mod / Zombie Hell / Insurgency

Just a good hint how to start; Create new image file and start with image scale TWICE as much you want the image to be and select background color. When you're finished, just scale it down 50%

Anyone can think of this so you can work on more specific details easily :biggrin:

Here is one piece of mine just to show a little example.. But still remember, I did it by the rules set above;

92ba412a6b2ece7975cf038cc4c6d036_19e.jpg

- As you see, I've added CT's and a T to the picture to show we play CS:S

- Also, the image is sized 840x190 - that is the size of our current ZM banner

Edited by Maxwelldon

• Content Count:  6712

I like the first one because it is clever, but it misses out on some of the non zombie servers like surf, deathrun etc.

I'm not gonna make one simply because I can't do anything of good quality...BUT.

It would be nice to keep the theme of zombies and humans, and throw some mixes in such as maybe one surfing, one falling into a deathrun trap, maybe one hiding as a prop.

• Content Count:  2527

I love the current banner, but might want to try and make a banner for the sg side of things. Might be able to set the forum up with a zm look (current) and an sg look (needs a banner). Just see what you guys can make and if we find an awsome banner maybe we use it.

Also had a cool idea for a joint banner. Could make a split banned. One side zm one side sg and in the middle have a split face. On the zm side have a zombie face and on the sg side something else.

Edited by Haggard

• Content Count:  5007

I love the current banner, but might want to try and make a banner for the sg side of things. Might be able to set the forum up with a zm look (current) and an sg look (needs a banner). Just see what you guys can make and if we find an awsome banner maybe we use it.

Also had a cool idea for a joint banner. Could make a split banned. One side zm one side sg and in the middle have a slip face. On the zm side have a zombie face and on the sg side something else.

That would be so sexy...

Reply to Thread