? servers

? players online

What would you do if/had [Redacted]

• Content Count:  101

WHAT WOULD YOU DO, if you were walking around in New York city and came across a group of blacks/african americans with a sign that had Jesus depicted as satan and they were saying or screaming that the real Jesus is black?

• Content Count:  1403

personally, I wouldnt do anything. They have the freedom of speech and if thats what they want to protest, let em.

Exactly what carter said, I wouldn't say anything. I'd either walk past them and ignore them or approach them and have them explain to me why those are their thoughts.

• Content Count:  101

Around time square bro, but it was a while ago during the summer. I just think about it a lot and ask myself, what would I had done differently. I went up to them and said what proof do they have that jesus is black and the white is satan, and they said they had some visions.

• Content Count:  6759

Around time square bro, but it was a while ago during the summer. I just think about it a lot and ask myself, what would I had done differently. I went up to them and said what proof do they have that jesus is black and the white is satan, and they said they had some visions.

Rip I didn't get to see them when I went to times square a few days ago to pick up my order from Buffalo Wild Wings.

@Korean Ninja @euro @smiley @Dominic calling all my new yorkers for a trip to 42nd xd?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1984

Rip I didn't get to see them when I went to times square a few days ago to pick up my order from Buffalo Wild Wings.

@Korean Ninja @euro @smiley @Dominic calling all my new yorkers for a trip to 42nd xd?

Oh god not Times Square. With drunk Elmos, pissed off spidermans, creepy Disney characters and crowds of tourists, we'd all get separated before we get anywhere LOL

• Like 2
Edited by euro

Reply to Thread