? servers

? players online

BIG BLACK BOX OF DEATH

• Content Count:  954

please, for the love of god, get off internet explorer

it's going to be inconvenient, yes, but you'll find other times you'll need to lose all your shit

trust me, you will like either firefox or chrome SO MUCH BETTER than IE.

• Content Count:  1401

I use internet explorer.

Ngl since I got my new desktop I always used Edge (which is the "new" Internet Explorer). Worked fine until a few months ago, pages never loaded or it took ages but I didn't have this problem with Firefox or Chrome, see if you got the same problem in other browsers. I know its a drag with all your favorites and other bookmarks but I rather had it this way than pages never loading, and I'm sure you will as well :larry:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1403

Hopefully it's just internet explorer, I'll update this status if it works with Chrome.

Update: I opened this thread in google chrome and the videos pop up so it might have to do with something on your end @SpikedRocker otherwise it is something to do with my internet explorer.

Edited by Four

• Content Count:  6242

Without keeping up on the browsers, its very likely that IE stopped its support of the code we are using to embed. I'll try to look up the current status of video codes. The one we are using is a bit old itself, but I don't think we can go full HTML 5 yet.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6242

Then I would say that IE is no longer compatible with our web code. I'm not very inclined to write specific code for IE who is being a pain in the ass for HTML 5. I haven't used IE in probably 5 years because of this. I'll see if I can find some compatible code to add to what we currently do, however, I'm not optimistic.

• Content Count:  1403

Then I would say that IE is no longer compatible with our web code. I'm not very inclined to write specific code for IE who is being a pain in the ass for HTML 5. I haven't used IE in probably 5 years because of this. I'll see if I can find some compatible code to add to what we currently do, however, I'm not optimistic.

I understand this is only a small issue of the list you have to do so take your time, I will use a new web browser for the time being. Thank you for the response.

Reply to Thread