? servers

? players online

Hmm.

• Content Count:  3440

Suicide is a very permanent solution to a temporary problem.

The cost is far to high for the outcome.

If she dumped you on Valentines Day she was not worth killing yourself over to begin with.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  122

Suicide is a very permanent solution to a temporary problem.

The cost is far to high for the outcome.

If she dumped you on Valentines Day she was not worth killing yourself over to begin with.

Well not just that, just the fact that no one is really here for me anymore.

Well not just that, just the fact that no one is really here for me anymore.

I've been there... and I would dare say that a large portion of the people here have been in that position at least once in there lives.. (whether they were alone or just felt alone doesn't matter). What I can say is that Suicide isn't the answer to your problems. One of the hardest things in life is learning to love yourself. (It was for me anyway)

You've got people here willing to help, but if you need someone to talk to (anonymously) the hotline that was posted in this thread can help.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  11723

Everything above is what needs to sink in.

We are a community that's there for each other.

If you have any games that can be played multiplayer feel free to ask around. I'm sure all of us would gladly accept.

• Content Count:  6242

[video=youtube_share;FUTZynHQkjw]

This song has resonated with me when going through tough times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

EDIT: Also this acronym:

Hold

On

Pain

Ends

• Like 7
Edited by SpikedRocker

• Content Count:  1621

No it's not suitable. You should never let someone else take so much of you, that it's to the point of killing yourself. I'm not saying don't love people, love is a wonderful thing. But as Itch has stated, from this you will find yourself and this will better who you are. The world is full of hurt and full of underdogs, who are under appreciated and stepped on, you are now an underdog. It will be hard to get through if you don't seek help or talk to people, but think about that feeling when you do get over it. Think of the potential happiness you have ahead of you. If you make your life a dark place, it will make everyday hard. If you make your life positive, then it will be fulfilling.

Everyone has their own story, their own scars and most people don't know what they have gone through. They push through in hope and in knowledge that things will improve. Suicide leaves too many unanswered questions and leave others torn, sometimes for life. Your pain now becomes theirs. Their life now is now turned upside down.

Get to know yourself. Cry if you need to cry. Yell if you need to yell. Don't bottle up how you feel, because nothing good can come from it. Seek help in a way you see as best. Don't give up because someone else decided to give up on your relationship. Learn to love yourself for who you are and eventually you will find someone who loves you for you. I'm sorry that you are going through this, especially on Valentine's Day, but it will get better. Be a fighter. You are an underdog in the fight against pain. Kick pains ass.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  101

Honestly man, if I knew you irl, I'd slap you. I feel your pain tho. My girlfriend did the same thing, but instead of doing it inperson, she sent me a text message of her kissing a fat ass from her school. Suicide is not worth man.

Was reminded of something that starts out very very dark... either watch the whole thing, or don't watch it at all.

Helped me a few times when I was really down.

-tfn5dlyOVo

Reply to Thread