? servers

? players online

What do you do in Real Life?

• Content Count:  80

I'm kind of curious what everyone does in real life?

What and where do you work?

Are you still in school?

Married/Kids?

Besides CS, what do you like to do in your free time?

Stuff like that.

For myself I have 2 jobs. A wedding photographer since spring and in 1 weeks I start as an Assistant Editor for numerous t.v shows in Toronto.

Finished school last year for Film in Orlando FL.

No kids no wife.

For the summers I enjoy the cottage and going out with some of my SLR friends to take shots.

Fuji

• Content Count:  22

I just graduated high school and I joined the Coast Guard, and I have to wait to ship to boot camp because we are such a small force with a small amount of space. So my life right now is just chillin with my friends, meeting girls, un-meeting girls, and my hobbie, computer gaming. =D

• Content Count:  6242

I work at a local NBC affiliate TV station. I am an assistant director. Most of the time there I am running graphics for the morning and noon shows but I direct at least once a week or more depending on vacations and such. I get up early every day...3 AM local time, but I get off at 1 PM, its nice to have the rest of the day to do stuff. I am married and have 1 daughter as many of you know. Outside of the game currently I am involved with a video project you see around the forums. Its an animated series using CSS and HL2 characters. We have written 2 episodes so far, still working on the voices, then its off to the animation and it will be done soon. I pretty much love the stuff I do in video producton, I love to entertain people. And thats about it for me.

• Content Count:  6559

Financial Investment Marketing

http://www.investorplace.com/

We publish financial investment advice, I work on the marketing and fulfillment teams, meaning I work with marketers to acquire new customer as well as work with editors to take care of our end products. In addition I help cross sell and convert customers into buying more services from us.

Edited by Red

• Content Count:  1933

I plan to work at Six Flags soon, yaknow those guys that walk around with a broom and bucket for trash....yea.

Hobbies include Drums, music in general and working with computers.

• Content Count:  868

I'm enrolled in Seneca College, doing Computer Programming & Analysis. In September I start taking my specialization courses, which is going to be game programming.

I'm doing 2 classes this summer, Introduction to Java Programming and Graphical User Interface Programming using MFC, VC++ in .NET, and a little bit of XWindow.

Reply to Thread