? servers

? players online

What do you do in Real Life?

• Content Count:  427

The only job change i could take were Strawberrypicking so i sayd nono. And ive spend my summer at home cycling, swimmin, playing football, driving, staying late up and doing much more things with my friends. :p

• Content Count:  6741

Technical Support Engineer in the making, i've had my job for 2months, we deal mostly in VoIP logging systems but sometimes dabble in support for HP Proliant servers.

it pays the bills.

• Content Count:  372

Fulltime college student, major in Pysch. During the year I work part time at Wal-Mart in the deli section, and along with it work weekends as a peer mentor and volunteer for my uncle's church's, half way house during the summer.

I don't care much for the deli but peer mentoring and the volunteering isn't too shabby when trying to pass the time. It helps pay the bills but the ecocnomy isn't making things any smoother.

The deli doesn't serve much tofu yet, but imma revamp the entire system sooner or later :thumbup:

• Content Count:  1938

Looking for a job, been unemployed the whole month of July since the restaurant I worked at burnt down. Unemployment is rising in my state and it is getting rough.

I'm starting my second year of college this fall at Atlantic Cape Community College. I'm majoring in Chemistry, hoping on grabbing an internship next summer in a pharmaceutical company. Planning on using that money to finally get my Bachelors in Biochemistry.

• Content Count:  4263

Graduated a month or so ago from university with a 2:1 in War Studies, now "looking" for a job

My main activity outside of css atm is playing Korfball (doubt many of you will of heard of it), i played at university level, my team took part in the british students tournament, currently i'm playing for a london side, hoping to be selected for their thirds, which is still a big step up in terms of quality of opposition for me.

• Content Count:  5302

I sit around and touch my balls...

No but really, I'm still in highschool, going into grade 12 next sept. On my free time I'll often hang out with my girlfriend, which I'd like to add, it's been five years now.

And I also work at Rogers Video store.

And this is obez life. 0.o

Edited by Crimson

Reply to Thread