? servers

? players online

What do you do in Real Life?

• Content Count:  2994

I sit around and touch my balls...

No but really, I'm still in highschool, going into grade 12 next sept. On my free time I'll often hang out with my girlfriend, which I'd like to add, it's been five years now.

And I also work at Rogers Video store.

And this is obez life. 0.o

Holy shit 5 years... people here break up after 2 weeks :O

the sex must be good.

Edited by SGT. Omar

• Content Count:  6712

He is a young teen.

He doesn't truely understand relationships because the only relationships people have in high school are fake stupid ones just to impress people and they make out once and break up.

I'm guessing however Obez is a better man :thumbup1:

• Content Count:  4263

Just wait for uni relationships, where your good friends get together for a year, then break up messily, straining your friendships with each, then times that by everyone you know :p

• Content Count:  1938

Just wait for uni relationships, where your good friends get together for a year, then break up messily, straining your friendships with each, then times that by everyone you know :p

Hit the nail right on the head. Don't forget to throw in a baby or two to spice things ups.

• Content Count:  2994

Is that all you think girls are worthy for?

Its not me. Its the others, the ppl at my school, they get together in 2 weeks in those to weeks, they dream about having sex and they tounge wrestle then when the time has come and they sit on the bed, they get nervous and break up, goes home and cries.

• Content Count:  2936

Well, I THOUGHT this thread was about jobs, it appears to have gone into 9th grade girls and attempts at 2d base.

As for job: Im a seeking work law school graduate/attorney, just took the bar, nervously awaiting results.

I WANT TO get into foreclosure, tax and bankruptcy work as soon as I get the license, as its big business right now... (in quantity, anyways), although estate, will, and property planning are my real boner makers.

That does not mean that I wont result to ambulance chasing, because I totally will... So, if you are ever in Florida and you get run over by a Rinker cement truck AFTER I get my license, and it was not on purpose... lol.

Reply to Thread