? servers

? players online

Favorite Sport?

• Content Count:  701

I was on my schools handball team, and I dumped countless hours into practice the same way I do now for csgo I suppose. (the wall ball handball, not the fielded one).

I also played basketball pretty often with my friend and it was my favorite sport since my childhood. I've gotten fat and lazy but I still try to get out there and run drills whenever hes back from uni. I enjoy watching basketball (and crying about the knicks) but I haven't really kept up with the league.

Favorites would be basketball, handball, and volleyball in that order xd

• Content Count:  2694

Basketball and football, although I play basketball more than I do football.

Watching : I'll watch a NBA game every now and then. I don't ever watch football games because most of the times it's like 40 minutes of waiting and 2 minutes of action.

• Content Count:  422

Soccer for sure. I tried out for my school team and made it this year. Im playing for a community team at the moment. Definitely a joy to watch as well as playing. Liga do Brasil (first division brazilian league) and the EPL (first division english league) are definitely the most fun to watch.

• Like 1
Edited by Christinho

• Content Count:  622

My favorite sport to play and watch is basketball. I play the Shooting Guard position on my travel b-ball team. I lead league in points xD. @Insidious (my dad) is proud of me! I also like to watch NFL and soccer xDDDDDDD

• Like 2

Reply to Thread