? servers

? players online

any outlandish fashion styles you guys have?

• Content Count:  115

idk about you all, but i kinda live by the standard of - don't leave the house without any clothing that you wouldn't want to die in

in response, its kinda of mixed mixed response of the stuff i wear when i go out basicly anywhere. i was just wondering if anyone has like a catalog or website or even a store they often go to express their style choices?

personally, (plot twist: i dont shop @ hot topic ;3) i usually find sites like kokopie (i got like a $200 order coming in from there), thatshirtwascash (for real check this one out, the shit here is crazy dude), or something more generic like forever 21, urban outfitters, or h&m.

so, if ur into clothing, accessories, tattoos even post it below! :cutemelon:

• Content Count:  2697

https://www.reddit.com/r/streetwear/ and business casual stuff like this.

stuff like this as well. Especially the L-2B NASA flight jacket, I think I might buy one.

idk i guess you can classify the stuff i wear as "skater inspired clothing" but it's just "streetwear". I like the way it looks. Supreme, Vans, h&m hoodies and sweaters, champion. ya know

https://www.reddit.com/r/streetwear/ and business casual stuff like this.

stuff like this as well. Especially the L-2B NASA flight jacket, I think I might buy one.

idk i guess you can classify the stuff i wear as "skater inspired clothing" but it's just "streetwear". I like the way it looks. Supreme, Vans, h&m hoodies and sweaters, champion. ya know

i fucking love bombers dude. tho i go for the more tumblr edgy ones like this one - https://kokopiecoco.com/products/valentines-day-sale-pasetl-alien-mint-koko-bomber-jacket :ravecat:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  374

I buy different types of clothing, I don't really pertain to one style that much. Currently I have been into long sleeves (solid colors) matched with pants from Pacsun because they fit nice and are interesting. (I am 17 years old so the style fits me since I am relatively young.) I recently began buying clothing from fitness stores recently too, since I recently started to pick up lifting as a hobby.

Shops:

1.BMFitGear 2. Rogue Fitness Apparel 3. Asics Men Training

Also going to buy a full black suit for my prom this year. :>

prob rent actually now that I think about it

I buy different types of clothing, I don't really pertain to one style that much. Currently I have been into long sleeves (solid colors) matched with pants from Pacsun because they fit nice and are interesting. (I am 17 years old so the style fits me since I am relatively young.) I recently began buying clothing from fitness stores recently too, since I recently started to pick up lifting as a hobby.

Shops:

1.BMFitGear 2. Rogue Fitness Apparel 3. Asics Men Training

Also going to buy a full black suit for my prom this year. :>

prob rent actually now that I think about it

woah where u gonna get ur suit from? i heard TheBlackTux is good for people goin' to prom! :batkitty:

Reply to Thread