? servers

? players online

About being admin.

• Content Count:  422

Do you lot think i'll get to be Admin i mean im only 14 but so are alot of people like Tcp-Kill and Kalibre (Well Kalibre used to be admin) I need more posts i know but do you think after about 50+ posts i will get to be admin?

Post Back. :)

Cyber.shock

Edited by cyber.shock

• Content Count:  1384

Do you lot think i'll get to be Admin i mean im only 14 but so are alot of people like Tcp-Kill and Kalibre (Well Kalibre used to be admin) I need more posts i know but do you think after about 50+ posts i will get to be admin?

Post Back. :)

Cyber.shock

cybershock = microschock!!?!?!

You could have a million posts but if you're not mature enough for it then you won't get it. Prove that you're mature. That's the best way.

• Content Count:  289

1. Get to know a lot of admins

2. Be active on vent

3. Be more active on the forums(dont just spam or bump old posts)

4. Prove your mature enough to be admin

Do this and you got a good chance of being admin. Not saying you are going to get admin or not but you have a better chance of being admin this way.

• Content Count:  398

well, Like its been said 14 year olds can be admins, but they usally arn't because of some "immaturity" issues (overusing their powers, and other things) So If you get more active on fourms and dont get in any trouble at all then you have a good chance at becoming an admin! So good luck!

• Content Count:  5086

It isn't simply about post counts, it's about maturity and proving that you can handle the power and not abuse.

Also, you can have 50 posts but if none of them have any meaning it kind of negates the point of having so many posts. Spamming just to get a higher post count doesn't show you're mature and a lot of people don't like it. =]

Reply to Thread